Ready to test...and drink, then crash and burn

Freq1c

Lieutenant
Mar 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Freq1c
Hey everyone,
Really love what you are all putting together here. I am an early backer and have purchased a Constellation as well as a 300R. I am really looking forward to doing some light role playing and mostly just flying around with friends and blowing shit up! I hope there are some racing leagues that start up as well. Mostly casual player and hope to find a god sized community because I don't have alot of free time to play. I love fighting games, rpg's, and racing games. I have done a little sound work for the guys over at Cloud and from the first moment I was brought in, I was blown away with what CR was putting together. Anyways thanks for reading and hope to see you in the bar and amongst the stars!

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
I believe you have your priorities slightly incorrect... We tend to drink, then test... then the crashy burny stuff...

Y'know, it all ends in crashy burny anyway, so I suppose I shouldn't be one to judge! Welcome, TESTie!

Reactions: Munken

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome Freq1c :)
Is that a 350R or a 300i? :D

Also I put a post up asking around for people interested in racing, you might wanna take a look, it's in general chat!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!
I have done a little sound work for the guys over at Cloud and from the first moment I was brought in, I was blown away with what CR was putting together. Anyways thanks for reading and hope to see you in the bar and amongst the stars!
OoOoOo, do tell!

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Welcome Freq1c
Mostly casual player and hope to find a god sized community because I don't have alot of free time to play.
Hope TEST will fit your needs.

What part of the world are you from? Since that has a lot to do with the activity of TEST

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Hey everyone,
I hope there are some racing leagues that start up as well. Mostly casual player and hope to find a god sized community because I don't have alot of free time to play. I love fighting games, rpg's, and racing games. I have done a little sound work for the guys over at Cloud and from the first moment I was brought in, I was blown away with what CR was putting together. Anyways thanks for reading and hope to see you in the bar and amongst the stars!
"I live my life a quarter parsec at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my space hoes and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free!"

If by some chance CR was silly enough not to put in a racing league, you bet your ass there will be one formed!

The real question is, will you be racing for pinks? (Hopefully in this game pinks won't be LTI!)

I can also imagine Freq1c doing the stare and drive all the time!

Forgot your password?