Reason #25 why Krystal is an asshole

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
i just got word that if you return the optane for any reason then you will lose your sabre from your account. so if anyone is planning on buying one from reddit please be aware. it may just be better to buy an optane and keep it.
So.... what happens if the Raven is CCU'd to another ship for a few dollars? Refund on the CCU too? Or is it not CCU/Meltable?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
i just got word that if you return the optane for any reason then you will lose your sabre from your account. so if anyone is planning on buying one from reddit please be aware. it may just be better to buy an optane and keep it.
The ole buy Optane from Newegg.. return item and keep the saber...

You saying that trick won't work? :D

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
What's your source? Because tracking that is a nightmare, intel would have to spend resources to keep in contact with vendors on each serial number, vendors would have to comply, and then intel would then need to report that data to CIG. That makes so sense. This is private company data on both the retailer side and intel's side before it even gets to CIG. There's a reason promos usually don't work like that.. I've redeemed, for example, a duke nukem game from a video card, video card turned bunk in 30 day window.. exchanged video card to vendor for a better one. My duke nukem game or whatever it was stayed with me. And there's more scenarios like this.

Forgot your password?