Reclaim this! (Video)

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
Those half doors in latrines were common in military bases a few years ago.

Back in the 90's I was passing through just such a base in Eastern Europe that had been converted into or was shared with a civilian airport .
I went in and sat down. Even sat down, the door only covered me from nose to shins.

I was contentedly about my business when someone came into the toilet area and left the main door open.
There I was sat staring out into the main departures area at a row of passengers looking back in at me.

I was frozen in place for several minutes until some kind soul shut the door again.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Back in the 90's I was passing through just such a base in Eastern Europe that had been converted into or was shared with a civilian airport .
I went in and sat down. Even sat down, the door only covered me from nose to shins.

I was contentedly about my business when someone came into the toilet area and left the main door open.
There I was sat staring out into the main departures area at a row of passengers looking back in at me.

I was frozen in place for several minutes until I some kind soul shut the door for again.
Hahhahaa!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74

I was frozen in place for several minutes until some kind soul shut the door again.
At OCS (in Quanticooooo, Virginia!) the shitters were facing each other. One of my fellow officer candidates/sufferers said, "I can eventually get used to having people watch me shit. What I can't get used to is having other people watch me wipe my ass."

Ahhhh, good times!

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith

I ran into the men's head in Narita airport holding so much fluid I was ready to burst and there is a Japanese woman on her hands and kness, scrubbing the floor. I froze with no idea what to do. A Japanese man walked past me to a urinal, unzipped and did his business. Well, when in Rome...

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
I've only been able to spend about 45 minutes in a Reclaimer, and that was in AC freeflight, but...wow! Glorious Leader nailed it! (And I also have numerous humorous anecdotes about my potty experiences around the world)
Stop trying to get this back on topic by talking about the Reclaimer and share your funny potty stories Spicyweiner

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Stop trying to get this back on topic by talking about the Reclaimer and share your funny potty stories Spicyweiner
So yeah, field poops. Taking the silver shitter bag and a bucket out into the woods, doing my business, then heading back into camp.
Walk up to a group of new guys and ask if anyone wants a hot cheeseburger: one of the chumps falls for it, and I toss him the still warm silver ziplock bag and walk away. :)
hmm, something derailed here. @Montoya starts a thread about the biggest ship in the verse and everybody is talking about shitters......
Great video by the way :beers:
There was a video?

Forgot your password?