Recruitment challenge

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
The challenge is not for the individual, but for us as a group, for us united to stand together and win.

The goal:

Go to this persons profile-page: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/profile/430498/Z_7

Hit the button called "message"

Now... describe to this person Why they should join test squadron - best squardon!

If we succeed, we'll be a whole member richer - something we cannot let slide!!!
DO IT FOR GLORY! DO IT FOR TEST! do it for me? :'(

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
I'm on it like stink on shit

"TEST is more than just a bunch of drunken idiots, it's a bunch of drunken idiots you look forward to bumping into, but you wouldn't go so far as to make plans with any of them. There're nerds, geeks, dorks and dweebs, so whether you like playing with LEGO or arduinos or RPing or (god forbid) LARPing or anything else, there will be someone to tell you it would look better in black and yellow.

I TEST because it's good fun now, and because I know there're people I can fly with when the PU drops.

You should TEST because YOU would look better in black and yellow, with a beer in your hand."

Last edited:
Reactions: Shive

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Greetings Zanuan!

You should join TEST Squadron for the betterment of mankind and alcohol! But for alcohol! This recruitment letter reminds me of a time when I was down the middle of Alpqwe New Toronto hunting down a pack of turtlegoats when it suddenly struck me that I in fact was no better than the leaping masque macaques of earth in my struggle for self identification and fulfillment. At the time I was no older than 13 Martian years old, however I knew that at this point my life was going nowhere fast. So fast indeed that I could no longer see the point at which it dawned on me that my life was going nowhere fast until it hit me...To pour a drink and join TEST Squadron!

Sincerely,
Your friend in applesauce,

Myre

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
At first I was like.. nope not bothering someone. But when I saw who it was... yeah I jumped on this like a sorority girl completing a checklist.

Here is what I sent....

-----

How can Test benefit you? I mean I have seen you race and admired your lap times. I struggle to be in the top 100... but from my fellow Test racers I found the help to get in the top 50. I will be higher....

Do I like drinking... yeah. Do I like to have fun and sometimes be stupid..... yep. But a little about me? I'm in my 30s and NCO in the U.S. Army and have a huge amount of professionalism. The point? Test is more than just drinking and having fun... we are so diverse you will find that we offer something for everyone. From the racer to the pirate. From the casual to the RPG'er. There is a thread right now on Test about "Racer support/pit crew". How can someone who can't race help others in the PU in the racing environment.... how to be more accurate and effective in dog fighting....and for home brewers making their own beer at home and how to embrace a "Test" like flavor....

I have seen money raised to help fellow Test members.. money toward the Organization to help Montoya in running things... and just general good will ("Wanna earn a glaive.. jump on and I will help you out" or "I am deployed and can't access the glaive what can I do...." and people just jumping to help).

Basically I think you would be an amazing addition to Test. I mean we can't let Shive and Eiyron be our top racers.. they need someone to humble them ;) I can't do it.. help me.

---

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
The challenge is not for the individual, but for us as a group, for us united to stand together and win.

The goal:

Go to this persons profile-page: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/profile/430498/Z_7

Hit the button called "message"

Now... describe to this person Why they should join test squadron - best squardon!

If we succeed, we'll be a whole member richer - something we cannot let slide!!!
DO IT FOR GLORY! DO IT FOR TEST! do it for me? :'(
Z_7 where do i know that guy from .....

Reactions: Dalarast and Shive

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
more like how can YOU benefit TEST ! well, if your on your way in, please be Curtis and pick up a case of beer, thanks.

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
Come on guys, Shive gave us very clear instructions to TEST his message button, you slackers are slacking!

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
Shive, I'll do it for you. It's been a year that I've been in TEST now, and during that time, you've earned the right to ask me to do this.

ALso I'm really bored but I swear ILY Shibe!

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Shive, I'll do it for you. It's been a year that I've been in TEST now, and during that time, you've earned the right to ask me to do this.

ALso I'm really bored but I swear ILY Shibe!
True love XD <3

Reactions: NeoHelios_SC

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
sent this:

Hi! You don't know me, but like many others, Shive sent me :) That should speak for itself: we listen to each other. And on behalf of others, apologies for spamming your inbox! As far as I know, we don't usually do this "direct message" stuff to prospects; maybe that is just a benefit of knowing Shive, LOL. Anyways, if you don't mind me asking, what are you looking for in an org?

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal

Reactions: honcho12
Forgot your password?