Red Dead Redemption 2: Horse poop confirmed

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
lol, they should bundle the game with a scratch 'n sniff card (like the old SNES EarthBound).

You could have a "sniff this while riding" for just a regular whiff of horse poop and your own body odor, and then they could have a different card to scratch 'n sniff after your horse just pooped...you know, for "IMMERZION"

Then they could also have a card for "outlaws who lived in hideout for 6 months without bathing..."
FIDELITY!

The possibilities are endless!

Reactions: Bambooza and Xist

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Didn't they launch GTA5 on consoles before PC?

Hopefully that means a PC launch is coming.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
GTA V took over a year to release on PC.
Yeah, and when it did, there were tons of exploits and cheats, which still exist to this day.

That's why I figured I'd just get the Xbox version. It's harder for people to cheat on Xbox. I much prefer PC games, I'm an MKB guy, but it's no fun getting shot by cheaters. There are enough young kids with faster reflexes who can head shot me before I even see them - I don't need the cheaters on top of that!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
There are enough young kids with faster reflexes who can head shot me before I even see them

This is the suckage of being on the earth for multiple years. Was hoping to increase my midichlorians count to offset this but so far I am not able to anticipate the future.

And as much as I really want to play this game I think i'll have to wait in the hope they do release it on the PC even if its full of cheats and exploits.

Reactions: Radegast74 and Xist

Mazawrath

Captain
Feb 1, 2017
RSI Handle
Mazawrath
You need one of those 4D candles like they have for Fallout 4 VR and Skyrim VR.
lol, they should bundle the game with a scratch 'n sniff card (like the old SNES EarthBound).

You could have a "sniff this while riding" for just a regular whiff of horse poop and your own body odor, and then they could have a different card to scratch 'n sniff after your horse just pooped...you know, for "IMMERZION"

Then they could also have a card for "outlaws who lived in hideout for 6 months without bathing..."
FIDELITY!

The possibilities are endless!

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
saying sorry to all pc gamers who wants this game, I too want it. Therefore, rock star games will most likely not release this game to pc.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?