Red Dead Redemption 2 online mode in November

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Reminds me of the days before Halo when it was an Apple exclusive and I had priced out an Apple computer to be able to play it. Then Microsoft bought Bunge and so i pre ordered an xbox. And people wonder why I buy space jpegs and I point to a long standing tradition of buying pre release things. (but no longer Dice and EA they can rot).

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Reactions: August and Ammorn

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Next thread: Im buying a PS4! - by Xist.
LOL!

Unfortunately for them, this is one marketing shenanigan that doesn't work on me. This one, quite to the contrary, makes me upset at a product that I have already purchased. (So they probably don't care, they lost reputation with an existing customer).

HardcoreHall

Captain
Donor
Jan 19, 2018
RSI Handle
hardcorehall
I did that last Friday. Also got Spiderman, The Last of Us, and Horizon: Zero Dawn. So far I'm not regretting the purchase.
I did the same and got those same games just last month. It got to a point that there were enough exclusives I found it worthwhile to get a PS4 to play them.

Reactions: Ammorn

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
This is why the whole console exclusivity bullshit needs to die. Consoles altogether need a death blow in my opinion.
What they need to do is just finally make consoles into ASIC gaming PC's for idiots and lazies since support for PC features have been slowly added including mouse and keyboard. What they basically are are simple low cost low end gaming/media computers. If they did that and killed all the exclusive bs, they could streamline and save on development since they wouldn't have to port games and current gen consoles would be the minimum specs for a game. Consoles like that will still sell well since the console crowd would still want to buy a cheap gaming system that's easy for them to set up and use, and compatible with any game that says will run on their model, and has all the features of old systems plus new ones.

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
If you had bought the superior console you wouldnt have to deal with that shit! :p
That said, cant wait for this to come to PC with mods to streamline the UI. SO MANY MENUS

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
What they need to do is just finally make consoles into ASIC gaming PC's for idiots and lazies since support for PC features have been slowly added including mouse and keyboard. What they basically are are simple low cost low end gaming/media computers. If they did that and killed all the exclusive bs, they could streamline and save on development since they wouldn't have to port games and current gen consoles would be the minimum specs for a game. Consoles like that will still sell well since the console crowd would still want to buy a cheap gaming system that's easy for them to set up and use, and compatible with any game that says will run on their model, and has all the features of old systems plus new ones.
Valve has been attempting this for some time now.

Forgot your password?