Rekator here

Rekator

Ensign
Sep 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Rekator
Hi there. I'm Karl/Rekator and I'm from Germany. I prefer English to German.

Where you from stranger?
Germany. I just told you.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Scott Manley and the Dragoncon free trial

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
ABSOFUCKINLUTELY EVERYTHING. But mainly the trading system. And the PVP. And exploration.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Jeesh that's a hard one... I think some kind of point and click game

What other games do you play?
Uh... Space Engineers, Minecraft, GTA IV, Skyrim, some random shooters. Oh, and 7 Days To Die.

Edit: Oh and of course KSP. How could I forget!

Picard or Kirk?
Picard. Hear me out. When my dad first showed me TOS I was waaay too young to appreciate it. That only started with TNG. DS9 will always be my favourite, though. But TNG is a clooooose second. I think maybe it's time to rewatch TOS.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Welcome! We have a decent German population growing here!

Glad to have you.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Scott Manley and the Dragoncon free trial
I'm glad that Dragoncon exposure lead a lot of new people to discover/try Star Citizen! Did you purchase any ships yet or just make an account and see what's happening? From my experience I started out with just an Aurora and upgraded it as I found out more and more about the game. The are in the process of designing variants of most of the base ships so that's been really excited to follow. There have been several sales (limited to 1 week or limited to a total amount) of certain ships, usually coinciding with the release of new variants. There will very likely be a big sale in November (the anniversary of the game) with certain currently available ships back in the store, so you definitely haven't missed out!

That being said, the best deal is obviously the Aurora package that will get you the full game at less than the retail final price. Everything else is extra! But I'm bad about checking RSI newsletters and updates, so I definitely miss news and sales.

What other games do you play?
Uh... Space Engineers, Minecraft, GTA IV, Skyrim, some random shooters. Oh, and 7 Days To Die.

Edit: Oh and of course KSP. How could I forget!.
I'm hoping that our creative skills (Minecraft, Space Engineers, and KSP) will find utility eventually in the persistent universe!

Welcome to TEST!

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
I'm hoping that our creative skills (Minecraft, Space Engineers, and KSP) will find utility eventually in the persistent universe!

Welcome to TEST, Rekator!
And i hope you will like the SC Verse, and TEST ofc!
Cheers ... hic!

Reactions: Walex

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome

you are automatically assigned to the bavarian beer brigade (BBB) inside TEST

please report for duty with an empty Maßkrug