Release 2.6 is currently with Evocati (29th November)

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Reposting an RSI announcement from a couple of days ago. 2.6 is now with the Evocati, which matches the last RSI published production schedule. That schedule indicates a general release date of December 8th.

Edit note: also found this mentioned at the tail of another thread. Ah well, missed that on my first scan and too late to delete this now. Maybe I can change the content to be an article on how we need to drum up support for getting RSI to implement Spacecat Wrangling as a profession. As deep as the gameplay may be, I do feel that we might end up lacking in this area unless we put in some serious effort.

Just saying.

;)
---
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/359559

WLeverett.CIGWLeverett_CIG
Posted: November 29

Hi everyone!

I thought I would drop everyone a quick update since we're starting to see questions on it, and yes, we’re very excited to let you all know that the Evocati Test Flight has begun testing 2.6.0 and the web-only version of Spectrum today!

If you would like to know more about the features or state of 2.6.0, please check out our Production Schedule at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report.

Also, if you’d like to learn a bit more about Evocati and the PTU Invite process you can find more information here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/faq/PTU-Invites.

We recently added new members to our NDA Evocati Test Flight volunteer group (which is pre-PTU testing) and we’ll be updating our PTU 1st Wave numbers for when we move to public 2.6.0 testing.

We’re also very excited to announce that the early web-only version of Spectrum is now being tested by Evocati as well. Please know that this does not include the Launcher integration just yet, but is an MVP of our intial communication features. You can expect a full update on this in our Monthly Report, and we’ll be adding Spectrum to our Production Schedule in December as well.

Thanks everyone!
Permalink FlagQuote
Will Leverett
Game Support Manager
Cloud Imperium Games

Last edited:

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I'd like to make the claim that "I can't wait", but strictly speaking, I can wait. I just don't want to.

Oct 23, 2016
RSI Handle
TDPT
ONE MORE WEEK AND THE PURGING OF HERETICS AND GENESTEALERS WILL BE RENEWED!

(Seriously I don't know how I am going to play this and Space Hulk at the same time. I need another keyboard to do that.)

Reactions: Printimus

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
ONE MORE WEEK AND THE PURGING OF HERETICS AND GENESTEALERS WILL BE RENEWED!

(Seriously I don't know how I am going to play this and Space Hulk at the same time. I need another keyboard to do that.)
See those other players in SC not of TEST? Those are Genestealer Hybrids, Heretics, and Chaos Agents.

Reactions: Killllik
Forgot your password?