Reporting for Duty!

Trinarius

Commander
Dec 31, 2019
RSI Handle
Trinarius
Third time is the charm, right? (Two previous attempts at threads seem to have disappeared.)

Where you from stranger? Colorado

What drew you to Star Citizen? My buddy, @Glum (Glumm), who also recently joined. I'm a real-life pilot and sci-fi nerd, and he thought I'd really enjoy this game. (And, I have!)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploration/Test Pilot, and being part of a larger, in-game group. Looking forward to running larger ships, such as the Kraken Privateer; kinda BSG-like.

What was the first game you remember playing? A game the player had to first write, in BASIC, from a guide book, for the TRS-80 (Model I, Level III). The object of the game was to pilot a ship over obstacles and land safely, without running out of fuel, oxygen, or time; crash landings carried stiff penalties but could be survivable. Wish I could remember the name of that game...

What other games do you play? DDO, WoW/Classic, STO, SWTOR, Destiny 2, Anthem.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? My buddy, @Glum (Glumm); same reason I'm in Star Citizen.

Picard or Kirk? "I object to intellect without discipline. I object to power without constructive purpose." - (Original) Spock, for the win!

Forgot your password?