Reporting in

Dethanor

Rear Admiral
Apr 8, 2018
RSI Handle
Dethanor
Hi there fellow pilots. Dethanor here, recently joined Test so thought I should say hi rather than just lurking in the forums.

Backed this game years ago and until now just popped in for a few hours when there was a patch to see what's changed. Since 3.1 found myself trying to play more often and loving that the game is finally coming together.

Just upgraded to the Avenger Titan and really like my space penguin.

Anyway would like to try some multiplayer at some point so if any of you guys are around (UK time) let me know.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome to TEST Dethanor :beers:
Anyway would like to try some multiplayer at some point so if any of you guys are around (UK time) let me know.
sure
to help tame the savages from the other side of the pond
Hmmmm, Brits are between me and the savages from the other side of the pond, actually separated by a tiny small pond

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Welcome aboard!
Just upgraded to the Avenger Titan and really like my space penguin.
Smart man! FYI, it handles a little funky sometimes, for reasons unknown, but hang on to it! It has a great cargo capacity (8 CCU) and pretty decent weapons (the nose gatling is pretty deadly). This is going to be the ship that will really let you work your way up the food chain in SC.

Dethanor

Rear Admiral
Apr 8, 2018
RSI Handle
Dethanor
Yeah so far so good. Apart from the wings occasionally explode for no reason, but hey who needs wings right?

Welcome aboard!

Smart man! FYI, it handles a little funky sometimes, for reasons unknown, but hang on to it! It has a great cargo capacity (8 CCU) and pretty decent weapons (the nose gatling is pretty deadly). This is going to be the ship that will really let you work your way up the food chain in SC.

Forgot your password?