Request/Idea: Montoya Star Citizen Tutorial Videos

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
With the influx of new members and old lurkers like myself coming out of hiding with the game at a lot more stable point, I would like to see some Star Citizen tutorial videos from our glorious leader. I think this would be a great reference for new players (and old ones like me that haven't logged on in a while) in addition to more content for Montoya's channel. He could cover the basics from initial setup and how to fly your ship, go over how to perform a cargo run, missions, mining, and many other helpful scenarios that would be useful both now and in the future.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
To be uncharacteristically rational, Bored Gamer already has a new player guide video, and more content is this realm would be competing for views.

IMO Montoya is better served by adding his unique perspective to controversial or interesting topics - he’s charismatic (I mean, he runs a cult) and his personality and point of view is a draw card.

Of course, my opinion is just that, who knows what he has planned?

Last edited:

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
To be uncharacteristically rational, Bored Gamer already has a new player guide video. Montoya is better served by adding his unique perspective to controversial or interesting topics - he’s charismatic like that (I mean, he runs a cult).
I feel like Montoya has much more pizazz as our cult leader that would surpass Bored's videos! Plus, more Montoya is always a good thing!

Forgot your password?