[Request] TESTify this Beautiful Wallpaper

WingCmdr_Goose

Grand Admiral
Jun 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Vault_Dweller
the second one reminds me of Mad Max. Sad story about that ship....it was transporting beer.

Reactions: AstroSam

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
@mromutt Made this amazing edit :D
I was just sitting here admiring this, and marveling in the realization that in the not too distant future, this will not be just a piece of sci-fi art. This will actually be a daily reality(in game, at least)for many of us! I can totally relate to that dejected and forlorn looking pilot, sitting on the hard, rocky alien ground in front of his poor, wasted Beerfarer, waiting for the arrival of the TEST Emergency Beer Salvage Team with both anticipation and trepidation. Because he knows with absolute certainty that there is going to be blood tests and boards of inquiry, and the damn boss screaming "that's the 4th big ship you've wrecked this year! What have you got to say for yourself! Oh, you know what? SCREW IT! You're fired!" So as you're leaving after cleaning out your office, the receptionist hands you a message from your ex-wife's lawyer....ACK!!! NEVER MIND!!! TOO MUCH LIKE REAL LIFE, I DON'T WANT TO PLAY STAR CITIZEN ANYMORE!!!(whimper, sniff, sniff)

Forgot your password?