Requesting a flyby of the tower..

TCommTek

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2017
RSI Handle
TCommTek
Greetings all. This is TCommTek. I live just out of Vancouver, BC in Canada. I've been following Star Citizen for a few years now, and finally took the plunge and bought my Aurora package. I've always been drawn to games with exploration, especially space sims, going back to the original Elite, Space Rogue, and of course Wing Commander. Other than SC, I've been playing Elite Dangerous, Fallout 4, and Pillars of Eternity. Looking forward to Mass Effect Andromeda.

I first heard about Test Squadron when I came across one of Montoya's videos on Youtube. After checking out some of the vids, and the site, it seems like this is a fun organization. Thanks for accepting me, and I look forward to seeing everyone in the Verse.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Request granted, blow the tower window out on your fly by, don't forget to scream CHEERS...

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON ! :beers::beers::beer:

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I live just out of Vancouver, BC in Canada
Just outside eh?
Mission, Aldergrove, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Hope, Langley, Ladner, Tsawwassen, Lions Bay, Squamish, Whistler...
Or closer in?
Burnaby, Coquitlam, New Westminster, Richmond, Poco, Port Moody, North Van, White Rock, Surrey, West Van...
I was born in Squamish. High School in North Van. Lived in Ladner, Vancouver, North Van, Burnaby.
A wee bit farther east now though. Ha. A wee bit.

Regardless, welcome to TEST fellow maple enthusiast.
Cheers.
(>v<)7

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?