requesting help from a person who knows how to do image things!

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
so I hit Grand Admiral and I think I need to update my profile picture so show my badassness. So I am looking for someone who knows how to do image things to help me. I am looking for a new profile picture and a signature gif that can state how awesome I am. If you are able I will send you some pics and let you have your way with them. I am willing to pay in Star Citizen Subscriber flairs, as I have been a high-level sub for years now I have a lot of doubles that I would be able to send out.

So here is what I am thinking for the signature, I can send a picture of me being awesomely badass to the image consultant, and if they could put a gif of a Test and American flags one on the right, the other on the left, meeting in the middle behind me, with bald eagles shooting lasers, and ships like the Hammerhead, Carrack, Polaris, and Sabre flying in background (also any ships from Star Wars, Firefly, Expanse, BSG, SG-1/A/U, or other sci-fi that is slipping my mind). Also, Cayde-6, Chuck Norris, and Chris Roberts giving me a thumbs up, with as many of the "badass presidents" (do a google search, they are amazing) lined up behind me.... and a lot of explosions...

For the profile picture, just me with the flags should do it...

Can it be done? dare it to be done? will the pure awesomeness of this image destroy the spacetime (ADD TARDIS FROM DOCTOR WHO!!!), most likely it will, or burn out the eyes of anyone that sees it. but it is worth the risk.

Please post here, or DM me if you are willing to undertake such a awesome task...

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
so I hit Grand Admiral and I think I need to update my profile picture so show my badassness. So I am looking for someone who knows how to do image things to help me. I am looking for a new profile picture and a signature gif that can state how awesome I am. If you are able I will send you some pics and let you have your way with them. I am willing to pay in Star Citizen Subscriber flairs, as I have been a high-level sub for years now I have a lot of doubles that I would be able to send out.

So here is what I am thinking for the signature, I can send a picture of me being awesomely badass to the image consultant, and if they could put a gif of a Test and American flags one on the right, the other on the left, meeting in the middle behind me, with bald eagles shooting lasers, and ships like the Hammerhead, Carrack, Polaris, and Sabre flying in background (also any ships from Star Wars, Firefly, Expanse, BSG, SG-1/A/U, or other sci-fi that is slipping my mind). Also, Cayde-6, Chuck Norris, and Chris Roberts giving me a thumbs up, with as many of the "badass presidents" (do a google search, they are amazing) lined up behind me.... and a lot of explosions...

For the profile picture, just me with the flags should do it...

Can it be done? dare it to be done? will the pure awesomeness of this image destroy the spacetime (ADD TARDIS FROM DOCTOR WHO!!!), most likely it will, or burn out the eyes of anyone that sees it. but it is worth the risk.

Please post here, or DM me if you are willing to undertake such a awesome task...
but where will you put your ego?

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
See, I'd take a shot at it, but...good lord man, how are we gonna see all of that? How big is this banner?

Also, I dunno how to gif.
the entire idea is to be awesomely over the top, and why a gif might be best, as it would not all have to be on at the same time, but give it a shot, I will dm you the picture of me that I want to use later today, no rush. just need to update.
It's better to gif than receive!
HAHAHAHAHA I love bad dad jokes

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
It's better to gif than receive!
Wanna gif me a Polaris?
the entire idea is to be awesomely over the top, and why a gif might be best, as it would not all have to be on at the same time, but give it a shot, I will dm you the picture of me that I want to use later today, no rush. just need to update.

HAHAHAHAHA I love bad dad jokes
cool cool, we shall see how it goes.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?