Ridiculous CCU's

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
A thread dedicated to all of our CCU adventures that, without context, make no sense. Perhaps you bought a Nox 5 pack and CCU'd all 5 to Hammerheads... or perhaps you have an Origin Complete Package and CCU'd them all to Aegis ships.

Let me throw my prized possession in the ring. What started life as a Lightspeed LTI game package with a humble 350r quickly wasn't fast enough. In one fell swoop I upgraded to the 10x TR13 engine behemoth, the Hull E. Dreams of being the fastest space drag racer are in my grasp!

*** That Origin Racing Suit is gunna look good **

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
My original big purchase. This was supposed to be the only ship I had when starting the game (that idea went out the window), but I still love it. Upgraded from an Archimedes, to a Freelancer, Freelancer DUR, then MAX, then all the way up to my Reclaimer. Still can't wait to stun some poor sap and eat his ship alive!
CCU.png

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
So how do you get the lti?
I think the school book solution would have been to have melted your Aurora for credits, and then used the credits + money and/or other credits to have gotten a Hammerhead LTI.

If I were you, I'd email the customer support people and say, "Hey, I goofed..." and explain that you wanted the Hammerhead LTI.

Whi7key

Vice Admiral
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Whi7key1
I think the school book solution would have been to have melted your Aurora for credits, and then used the credits + money and/or other credits to have gotten a Hammerhead LTI.

If I were you, I'd email the customer support people and say, "Hey, I goofed..." and explain that you wanted the Hammerhead LTI.
I'll give it a go cheers.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I'll have to add 2 of my ships...I was not actively paying attention to the game when the Carrack and Endeavor were released, so I missed them.

I later got an Argo and CCU'ed that to a Carrack with LTI...
Then, I got an 85x and CCU'ed that to an Endeavor...

Funny how those little tiny chassis can be upgraded to huge behemoth ships, ha ha!

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
My Endeavor went through a bit of surgery through the years:
Started as a P72 > LX > Alpha > Freelancer> Hornet > Freelancer > 350R > Ghost > DUR > 350R > Khartu-Al > Taurus > Starfarer > Carrack > Endeavor (finally).

Forgot your password?