ROC - Fix it please

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
So, I love my ROC... I wish there was a bigger miner but it will do for now. The ROC has some big issues... 1. always sliding left or right 2. Canopy always opening (that use to happen 5 years ago... still happening? Whats up with that?). Jeez, you'd think this stuff would be obvious, but little things and attention to detail, other than drawing pretty pictures, matter.

Reactions: Bambooza

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
So, I love my ROC... I wish there was a bigger miner but it will do for now. The ROC has some big issues... 1. always sliding left or right 2. Canopy always opening (that use to happen 5 years ago... still happening? Whats up with that?). Jeez, you'd think this stuff would be obvious, but little things and attention to detail, other than drawing pretty pictures, matter.
*cries in Super Hornet canopy*

Reactions: ColdDog

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
I’ve heard turning off the engines (drive system) fixes it.

Reactions: ColdDog

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
I find with my ROC I'm getting inside it, and nothing will turn on, can't exit, can't even suicide. My last attempt on this on tuesday has resulted in a ROC I can't claim anywhere. Just errors out. (yes, tried several different planets)

Forgot your password?