RSI Mantis Thread - Tuesday update posted - New Pics and Article inside, Page 10

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
I hope it's a Star wars like circle attachment for fighters to extend their range.

I know that's not what it's going to be... But a man can dream!

I could buy it being a small miner though - we've seen transport ships heading away from an obstruction.... Perhaps one covered in mantii? Mantis? With their saddlebags for sale.

On the other hand a medium sized jack of all trades Cutlass/freelancer competitor would probably be a huge hit, especially if it's an alien collab. Maybe the alien part would be lasers since we're adding those to the game. I've seen speculation that the alien language suggests some kind of aggressive ship, we know from the Idris that lasers will need a test bed, and the vanguard shows us that they're not afraid to experiment with integrated weapons...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
the image has changed a bit to show something coming out from the rock. The information on the image in the site code says its the RSI K'Lis.

A closer look at it reveals.... nothing:

1568786779734.png

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
A black hole reveals itself my revealing nothing, and can contain billions of sun's. But this, this is... a rectangle? crap, text doesn't cut it... play the music for 2001, A Space Odyssey in your head.
Aha, yes I see with that music playing it's definitely a Monolith.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

Noticed there are 4 comments on that page already....................................................................................................... ^^^^

Tho for me comment part of page is not loading in.. 🤔

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Looks very Connie like. At this point, I have no thoughts on how big or small. It's now looking a lot closer to me, meaning a smaller overall ship than I originally thought.

Are the three (and presumed 4th) protrusions guns? What size are they...if Size 1/2, it's a smaller ship. If it's 2/3, it's bigger. I highly doubt S3/S4s, but right now, there isn't enough info.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Looks very Connie like. At this point, I have no thoughts on how big or small. It's now looking a lot closer to me, meaning a smaller overall ship than I originally thought.

Are the three (and presumed 4th) protrusions guns? What size are they...if Size 1/2, it's a smaller ship. If it's 2/3, it's bigger. I highly doubt S3/S4s, but right now, there isn't enough info.
Ya but the hype is real and I am finding myself digging the shape so far.

Forgot your password?