RSI Mantis Thread - Tuesday update posted - New Pics and Article inside, Page 10

Gerli

Vice Admiral
Sep 11, 2019
RSI Handle
Gerli
Anyone else notice how all the buildings are encased in plastic wrap? Like that one friend's mom that wraps her couch in plastic wrap cause she doesnt want you shit-headed kids smearing chocolate and stuff all over the god damned furniture???
A lot of historical buildings on Earth where preserved that way, i'ts part of the lore. Maybe even preserve the polluted air around them :D
About the Mantis... Weapons size 6 maybe? They are very big for a fighter tough... 🤔

Smithory

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 24, 2019
RSI Handle
Sm1tty
Anyone else notice how all the buildings are encased in plastic wrap? Like that one friend's mom that wraps her couch in plastic wrap cause she doesnt want you shit-headed kids smearing chocolate and stuff all over the god damned furniture???
From lore: "Most visitors immediately take note of the protected historical landmarks such as the Empire State Building, the Gryphon and Central Park that continue to exist amidst a modern landscape of massive supertowers."

It's also funny they cropped out the old 300I series that was parked on a pad 😅

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
From lore: "Most visitors immediately take note of the protected historical landmarks such as the Empire State Building, the Gryphon and Central Park that continue to exist amidst a modern landscape of massive supertowers."

It's also funny they cropped out the old 300I series that was parked on a pad 😅
PLASTIC THROWING SHIP!

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
searched the SC-leaks discord for Mantis news thats all i found:
@everyone RSI Mantis confirmed Fighter
Length 30m
Height 7.5m
Width 17m
Likely to be in the 2019 version of the Aerospace expo
Held on ArcCorp
RSI Mantis will feature an interior
Something more than just the single seat like other fighters

So that would leave us with something in between Vanguard and Hornet/Sabre
Too big to fit in an Idris/Polaris hangar?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
If there weren't already a Drake Vulture, that kind of ship would be my guess. I think the Vulture is a very cool idea and prefer that over a lot of other vocations, but I don't think the Vulture was very popular on release and I can't imagine CIG adding to that area of the game when it isn't catching on. Must be something else. . .but gotta have arms. I'm thinking something closer to the Hawk for bounty running, that instead of the EMP grabs onto larger ships and makes a way to breech. THAT would be cool.

Forgot your password?