Saber Raven Giveaway Contest Thread - Winner announced! It's Crichten!

Yes?

• Yes

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Yes but with sprinkles

Votes: 129 83.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arron Rift

Commander
Jun 10, 2018
RSI Handle
Arron-Rift
Hello,

I've thought about joining Test Squardon for years, but have been postponing joining any organization due to group drama in past games and because I’m waiting until closer to release to build a PC that can handle the finalized requirements. But I came across your contest while googling something else, and it convinced me to go ahead and join Test earlier than I planned, so this is my first post :D

I plan on trying every activity when the game launches, but am leaning towards cargo or data trading, first in the safe areas and later in the high risk/reward areas. The Sabre would be great for slipping in and learning the area before moving through with valuable cargo.

I like collecting rare things, I like stealth, I like beautiful shapes, and black and blue are my favorite colors, so I've loved the Raven since I first saw it but never thought I could own one, even after launch since it is Intel exclusive. Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck everyone :)

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
A few weeks ago, I was tooling along out to Levski in an Aurora MR, when I was set upon by a pack of Ravens that took turns swooping in on me and EMPing my ass. From that day, I've hated the Raven with a passion I usually reserve for Brussels Sprouts. Gib Raven plz? So that I may wreck vengeance upon other dirtbags with Ravens?

Forgot your password?