Say goodbye to racing games...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Not to seem like a crazy old Ewok too much, but I miss F-Zero from the Super Nes, just saying. That pink racer was a blast if you could get used to it's drifting with high speed.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
Thankfully I only really play the Forza titles these days. Patiently excited for Forza Motorsport. Hearing all of the new stuff they're adding driver mechanics-wise, It sounds like a leap from where they were with Forza 7. I'll be content.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
I said goodbye to racing games after I started playing cs go. I played racing games almost all my childhood. I was always interested in winning races. But gradually, I got tired of it. Then I lost interest in racing and decided to try something new. All my friends were playing cs go at that time, and I decided to try playing with them. At first, it was tough for me to get used to such a game...But after I learned more about cs go on the platform https://skincashier.com/blog Then I started getting used to this game. I have played this game for more than a year, and I am an experienced player against whom I would not advise anyone to play.
So edgy not even Faze clan would touch. 🆒 💪

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm pretty sure that's a spambot with some text-generating AI based on CSGO-related internet comments, advertising whatever that site is.
In that case if he isn't real I'm definately not going to play with him, the nonexistent git.

Forgot your password?