Say...

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
what?

Hi, I’m lisa18 (not my age). I’m very new to sc, and barely have a clue how to play. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve been blown up and walked through an elevator black hole. And dc’d. I normally play UTC-4 (EDT) in the evenings. \o/
I saw your post title and that is EXACTLY what i was thinking lol.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Welcome to TEST.

I’m very new to sc, and barely have a clue how to play. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve been blown up and walked through an elevator black hole.
We are not new - We still don't have a clue - We constantly get blown up and fall through holes.
Welcome to TEST SQUADRDON - BEST SQUARDON and the 'Verse.
You will fit right in.
🍺 🍺

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party @lisa18st . Do you have a favorite ship that you own or would like to eventually own & what sorts of game play are you interested in most?

what?

Hi, I’m lisa18 (not my age). I’m very new to sc, and barely have a clue how to play. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve been blown up and walked through an elevator black hole. And dc’d. I normally play UTC-4 (EDT) in the evenings. \o/
Welcome to TEST.

We are not new - We still don't have a clue - We constantly get blown up and fall through holes.
Welcome to TEST SQUADRDON - BEST SQUARDON and the 'Verse.
You will fit right in.
🍺 🍺
I forgot which was the fire button... :thump:
I wish there was more info on the missiles.

All we know is that they are Tevarin missiles. That can mean anything. Are they fast locking? Fast moving? Track better/worse?
Don't feel bad, when I started trying to use my original ship, I'd blow myself up repeatedly just trying to launch from 1 of the pads on PO. For months my ship would act like 1 of those spinning & gyrating machines that rotate in every direction on a high speed setting.

Forgot your password?