SC: The Best Game Ever (LTT techlinked video)

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
By far, the most fair coverage of SC I've ever seen from a large youtube media source.
Yes he does simplify and gets some minor details a bit wonky, but it's basically fair.
It is well enough researched for the depth it goes into. Acknowledging the fact that the game is a mess and could go on forever as such, and at the same time it is absolutely unique and nothing else can give you that same sense of scale and immersion is rare to see in the same video.
Well done Riley and LTT team!

Well worth the watch imo

View: https://youtu.be/bYs_zn2pTZo

@Montoya Our dearest gloriousestest of leaders, will you make a response video, maybe praising the fairness or tearing a new one for Riley?
Or are you too busy crashing into the Bengal while trying to land on it, as I was while watching this vid. Damned laggy ships...

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
@Montoya Our dearest gloriousestest of leaders, will you make a response video, maybe praising the fairness or tearing a new one for Riley?
Or are you too busy crashing into the Bengal while trying to land on it, as I was while watching this vid. Damned laggy ships...
I second that, also it could be a good chance to have an interview with LTT guys about it... some other "point of view" from an (glorius) org leader....
For once that an indipendent tech channel make a good video, let's prise it out.

Forgot your password?