Season 3 of The Expanse is now playing

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Somebody did a nice job stitching together the various battle scenes here, so rather than spread out with other extraneous scenes, you get the whole thing at once. Screw the added drama, I want to see some battling!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCC0zMqPhsA

(extra points for when Holden says "punching above our weight" ha ha! :D )

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I love this show! I need to get this watched and soon.

Reactions: Radegast74

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
First two episodes watched, it is looking pretty good, the battle scenes are great and this week's display of tactics by Holden was really cool.

Gonna be a great season I think.

'Gimp

Reactions: Radegast74

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
dudes... dudes... when they flew through that cloud of explosions did a 90 degree turn and unleashed hell on that ship and destroyed its engines I got the biggest spaceship boner. I love the Expanse. I'm going to start reading the books now, I've heard they're great!
I've read the first 3 books, and they are great! Much better than Game of Thrones...the books may seem long, but the plot moves and the action and character development is pretty good. I find I really can't put them down (whereas with Game of Thrones, I can't help myself from skipping ahead past boring stuff).

I'm impressed with how well the show condenses the material in a book, without really losing much. The writers are consultants to the series; it is good to see them make intelligent choices about how to present the book as a series.

In fact, I should go to Amazon and order up the next books...

Reactions: MaxRedacted
Forgot your password?