Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Section 13, what is it?
Some of you may have heard about the infamous xSmith and his section-13.

Maybe you dare yourself a read: (but before you do, perhaps you want to read the rest of the post)
Homepage: http://section-13.com/
RSI forums: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/SECTION13

If you have been around the general chat of the RSI forums, then chances are that you've heard talk about the infamous section 13 at least once every 10 minutes. Not because of it's huge membership, but solely because section 13 is made up of 6 people, well effectively just 1 (xSmith) and they, (he) likes to talk about section 13 a lot.

There is no conversation too good to not getting derailed instantly on towards section-13 and xSmiths apparent never ending progress. He'll gladly update you in real time with exactly what he's up to.

The mystery:
The guy is without a doubt passionate, but is his legendary dedication troll? Is he the ultimate troll of all time? A Goon operative? (obviously the work must then be split up between a big handful of people as the persona is too stressful and too full time job for only 1 man to take care of) or is he simply just another star citizen?

Here's a screenshot from his website:

A couple of things might make you wonder here. Three of them might be: Why is Shive on the wall of honorable mentions, why is xSmith on TS all alone and why is JackKnight crossed out?

The reason I, Shive, managed to make it to the wall of honor was due to a many week long reputation grind. It required immense amounts of durability, courage, wisdom, and stamina. It took weeks. Many of them - too many for most people.
Now it would appear that I have been able to counter-troll xSmith into believing that I am his ally
*evil laugh*. A scheme I will further develop upon... as he is clearly a celebrity and a target for memes.
He is advertising constantly for section-13 everywhere. Today he told us how unfortunate he was to get banned from twitch for sending to many links to his section13 there. He is relentless. People can't help but to join him, either out of interest to the mystery behind his persona, due to feeling sorry for him, or because they simply can't take it anymore. What kind of person would sit alone on TS day in, day out.

The reason JackKnight is crossed out though is naturally due to the betrayal that found place, when JackKnight suddenly switched away from being a positive force with constructive feedback, to a negative one, calling xSmith "crazy". It has been said that he also called xSmith lunatic.
Tboneman said, and I quote: "He might be the biggest troll of all time"

JackKnight, among others went into general chat thinking it would be a nice place to have a chat, and naturally responded in kindness to xSmith, not realizing, this was not just a 1-2 day project from xSmith, that the obsessive behavior regarding section13 were to be a thing that would never go away again.

Yop, getting onto his wall of honor was indeed one of the bigger achievements in my life.
Am I'm really proud of this feet as a Test Operative, working undercover, possibly getting intel on some Goons, which would make what I'm doing beyond next level shit.

You don't believe me?
Please visit the general chat. There's a big chance xSmith will be there. Try for yourself - try starting a chat subject and see for yourself.

Last edited:

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
If he figures out how XPLOR did their activity thingie and he gets #1 on activity, then everything will go to hell :(

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Montoya suggested I should announce "section 14" as a new organization in general, which I did.
After warming the people up with sweet talk, promising an amazing website called section-14.com etc. After approximately 5min:

The interesting part here, is when Montoya's plan yet again went as far as to destroy the communities lives. We all know how Auroracrash has already delayed all modules for another 3 months. But now he made xSmith look weak as well. And he did this to a guy named "VortexLeader" who send me this message:

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Hmm, I should have put way more effort into the background story, but I was scared of making a too long post. But I tell you. xSmith in general chat, he is the most subtle yet durable and relentless troll you will ever see.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
XSmith makes my day.

Edit:

ts.section-13.com is our new official Teamspeak server.

Last edited:

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
XSmith makes my day.

Edit:

ts.section-13.com is our new official Teamspeak server.
Hahaha, you....you-you MONSTER!

Also, Warcrimes of Goonrathi openly refuses to have anything to do with xSmith and section-13. It is not aa Goon operation he says. (Naturally, that's exactly what an infiltration squad/spy would want you to believe)

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Incredibly matrix-like post confirmed

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Shive? Is this true? You were a Section 13 operative all along?!?!? (Hopefully you told them that there are certain members who would likely act as moles if only they were seduced by a beautiful double agent bearing a striking resemblance to Scarlett Johansson)

I guess the time has come to finally announce the existence of Project Sub-Subterfuge. Section 12.2 Service Pack 1 has been upgraded to become Section 12.3.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Shive? Is this true? You were a Section 13 operative all along?!?!? (Hopefully you told them that there are certain members who would likely act as moles if only they were seduced by a beautiful double agent bearing a striking resemblance to Scarlett Johansson)

I guess the time has come to finally announce the existence of Project Sub-Subterfuge. Section 12.2 Service Pack 1 has been upgraded to become Section 12.3.
Now, not even I can keep up anymore... :D

Forgot your password?