Secured - really - not unless the perp is dead

Perp restraint system in the cockpit... locking the perp into place, so you can execute them

• Total voters

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
One of my favorite things to do in patch 2.6 is wait for dudes to land at Kareah, jump into their pilots seat and then get out again immediately. When they take off, their ship is marked like your ship is when you spawn it at Olisar meaning you can see wherever they go.

I then say on the ingame chat: "I have planted a tracking device aboard your ship. You can run, however cannot hide."

The usual response is "Bullshit, no such thing!"

I explain myself... after we have had fun flying around Crusader :slight_smile:

So I wouldn't want to get stuck in their seat, it'd ruin my game.

In the words of almost all the characters from the classic game Interstate '76: "Never get out of the car."

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
https://twitter.com/RobertsSpaceInd/status/922931915858108417/photo/1

Should we petition for a feature request for a perp restraint system in the cockpit... locking the perp into place, so when you get back you can shoot them in the head. It is the future... that kind of stuff could exist :slight_smile:
I've got 2 words for you. "Bait Car" Cops across America already use specially modified vehicles to catch stupid car thieves red handed in a similar manner. So yes, that could exist in game because it already partially exists in RL currently.

Forgot your password?