selling account with idris p with after market kit

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm sorry that you're having to trade in 1 wonderful bundle to help support another wonderful bundle, but at least this new bundle will be infinitely more precious & special to you for the rest of your life. So congrats & don't be a stranger friend.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
gotta get that diaper money...
Yep. Diapers will cost you. In fact, everything you ever heard of is going to cost you. They haven't even invented some of the ways having a child will cost you. Just when you think it's over, the bugger will decide to go to university and earn a doctorate or something, for something that isn't even a thing now. And oh yeah, "Dad, can I borrow the car?" is in your future. But I tell you what, as crazy as it sounds, there won't be a day that you regret it.

Well. maybe the car. Especially when the morning after, it's in the driveway crooked, with no gas in the tank, and a flat.

I have some advice, I always tell new parents. I think I'm entitled cuz I had 6 of those things. Grandpa and Gramma will spoil your kids wrottan. Let them. After what you put your parents through, they deserve it. That relationship is something your kid will cherish the rest of his life, and if you allow it, your kids will have that much more respect for you too.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Yep. Diapers will cost you. In fact, everything you ever heard of is going to cost you. They haven't even invented some of the ways having a child will cost you. Just when you think it's over, the bugger will decide to go to university and earn a doctorate or something, for something that isn't even a thing now. And oh yeah, "Dad, can I borrow the car?" is in your future. But I tell you what, as crazy as it sounds, there won't be a day that you regret it.

Well. maybe the car. Especially when the morning after, it's in the driveway crooked, with no gas in the tank, and a flat.

I have some advice, I always tell new parents. I think I'm entitled cuz I had 6 of those things. Grandpa and Gramma will spoil your kids wrottan. Let them. After what you put your parents through, they deserve it. That relationship is something your kid will cherish the rest of his life, and if you allow it, your kids will have that much more respect for you too.
The killer is when they start going to daycare woooooo that gets expensive i pay 700 usd a month to send him lol

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
The killer is when they start going to daycare woooooo that gets expensive i pay 700 usd a month to send him lol
I ended up as a single parent, with 2 less than a year apart. Imagine having twins, or more! I was in Canada, so I qualified for a daycare subsidy but it took a while for a "spot" in the system. Meanwhile your bank account is screaming about starvation. It does get better.

Thinking about raising children gives me the cold sweats.
Best advice I can give you, don't think about it or learn to take hot showers. Problem is we're guys. That means sometimes we think with the wrong body parts.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
having a baby soon have to give this account up :*(
Im on the tail end of the pain.

My youngest has one more year of pre-k.

To think I could have been buying a high end gaming rig every two months for the past three years.

Congrats on the baby, with proper training your turret gunner will be ready in time for the PU.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux

To think I could have been buying a high end gaming rig every two months for the past three years.

Congrats on the baby, with proper training your turret gunner will be ready in time for the PU.
It's not even about the "high end gaming rig"... it's the realization that you could be privately funding the creation of an actual spacecraft for the money you're dumping into daycare and pre-school. Or slowly building a real estate portfolio that would rival a small country.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik

Hahaha... end of the pain... I wish. Boys, nothing much happens from say age 5 till they're 14 or thereabouts. Then they'll eat you out of house and home, and probably 2 or 3 neighbors too. But I understood that from the start, I mean I did that.

Let me tell you about girls. Age 8 or 9 they begin to notice changes. You will too. The sound "stomp stomp stomp slam" will take on a whole new meaning. It will appear that they're competing against ghosts sometimes, so much makeup and DO NOT let them make their own shorts out of jeans. Then by the time they're between 12 and 14, just when you think the pain is over... BOYS happen. You will want to get a shotgun to answer the door, or patrol the yard at some point, and you'll be in the mood to use it too. And, "Hi Kiddo!" or whatever you call them will result in you sitting until your ears fall off.

Happens that my wife is good with a pistol, we had a target mounted on the door. It read "So, you want to date my teenage daughter?". There were 50 bulls eyes in that target, from 30 yards. It was effective too. One boy knocked, took one look and ran away. Apparently he threw up in his car. Interesting side note, he's now engaged to the oldest girl. A friend of mine, army colonel, had 3 girls, we compared horror stories.

And I wouldn't trade my life for the world. Besides, the girls compete about who's going to take care of us when we're old and infirm, if I ever make it that far... we still have a 17 year old boy at home.

AND Everything @ThomSirveaux just wrote is exactly how it feels.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I ended up as a single parent, with 2 less than a year apart. Imagine having twins, or more! I was in Canada, so I qualified for a daycare subsidy but it took a while for a "spot" in the system. Meanwhile your bank account is screaming about starvation. It does get better.
Thanks i appreciate it im hoping it does get better alot of this is my own fault because i wanted him to goto an active school where he is learning english and japanses with alot of other kids for social interaction. I could have picked a place for like 300 usd less but well hes worth it.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
If you sell your account how're you going to put your child to work manning a turret on your Idris?
Here in TEST Squadron we have the "Children are the future" initiative. All TEST members who find a mate and produce offspring who then become TEST members, are issued an Idris.

We gain an extra member and the fleet becomes stronger, which benefits us all!

Forgot your password?