Selling account

Shinlen

Grand Admiral
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
xShinlen
So guys I'm in kinda bad financial situation. And I heard that refund policy of Star Citizen is hard to complete and I'm not good enough to argue with others at this. And as I can't gift my ships because they are account bound I've decided to try whole account. Maybe someone will take it. There is still free name change on this account. Pics 1-6 account content. Pic 7 buyback section. I think 180$ would be fair price.
account1.png
account2.png
account3.png
account 1-1.png
account 1-2.png
account4.png

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
I would also recommend you contact CIG. Fully explain your situation. You will get more money back.

There have been numerous hacked accounts sold on reddit and most people aren't interested in buying accounts only to have CIG take back account.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Well I've send request but what I've read people had to argue with CIG to get their money.
I have to say that rumor is bullshit IMO, I know 3 people refunded their money and 2 started over once back on their feet again didn't close their account just empty it totally from all cash put in to it that was available...

No problem what so ever what I heard they where most helpful.

I know it can take some time before they answer at first (depending on their load of work) but once that is establish it's goes fast and painless..
I've melted my bigger pack once and asked to get credits back, which require contacting CIG to do so and that went smooth and fast too.

Can only imagine what kind of asshole behavior would cause them to be reluctant to help out a backer...

Backers are their lively hood even those who reclaim money so I would think it is in their best interest to make any transaction as painless as possible.

Forgot your password?