ShawBonez here, Its gonna get weird

ShawBonez

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
ShawBonez
Hey guys! Just doing what the signup page told me. Whats a ShawBonez? Well its actually a play on the old use of the word "sawbones" which was slang for a surgeon back in the day. I know, its lame. You try finding a cooler way to incorporate my last name into a better screen name that is both clever and witty. But I digress...
I am new to the game (1 week) I have an Aurora LN because that's what the guy on YouTube said I should have. I put 2 bulldog repeaters on it to match the 2 it came with. Thats as far as I've gone. I killed Vanduul guys, tried a few missions, debated buying 2 t16000m's to play with and now I'm here. Ready for you all to teach, guide, or otherwise stop me from making stupid mistakes.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
This is how it starts. Just you and your Aurora. In the beginning it's all shit posting, EA, and PU missions. Life is great. 2 months later you're snorting salt, wondering where all your $$ went, suckling d@!k in an alley for the next content update.

Welcome to TEST!
This guy knows what's up. Welcome aboard and we'll see you in the alley.

HaymeR

Admiral
Oct 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Haym3r
Welcome to TEST! Grab a beer and get your Aurora ready! We've got few ships to crash into! :beers:

or otherwise stop me from making stupid mistakes
hahaha! Was that a joke? No one is going to stop you from doing those here. The only thing you're going to find is encouragement to do more of those! Have fun and enjoy your stay... and all the mistakes to come! :grin:

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
*snip*
otherwise stop me from making stupid mistakes.
No no no, thats not how it works. Record all your flights/crashes etc and post them online :laughing:

Flight status:

Forgot your password?