Ship Upgrades and Cross-Chassis Upgrades

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Hi Guys & Gals,

I have a Mustang Omega that I don't really plan on using (racing... meh). So I planning to use a combination of Ship Upgrades and Change-Chassis Upgrades to build out a more useful ship; possibly an NPC wingman for my Constellation Andromeda (possibly upgrading to Aquila, but that's a diff discussion).

I already have a Super Hornet in addition to my Connie. Everything has LTI, if it matters. I'm tempted to lean towards the Cutlass for multi crew, but despite being bigger, the Hornets still seem to have more firepower. Plus I think the Red would be awesome during multiplayer boardings, and I'm all about being awesome. But I also think sulking around the battlespace sniping and ganking in the Ghost would be fun, too. Yet still the Tracker is purported to have great long range sensors, and those are handy, too.

Given this scenario, which would y'all prefer as an extra ship:
- Cutlass Black *ahem* "Search and Rescue" (SARing loot, that is...)
- Cutlass Red (ambulance)
- Hornet Tracker
- Hornet Ghost
What role / ship would y'all like to see more of in TEST? (besides an Aurora--don't worry, I'll get one of those, too, LOL)

Thanks, and take care!

Bonus question: if a wingman crashes your ship, say outside combat, is it the game's fault?

Oh! Cat tax: http://tinyurl.com/lq29pj4

Reactions: Jhonon1

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
I'd like to see more Cutlass Red's in TEST simply because we don't have many as far as I know and I reckon that medical bay with be amazingly useful.
That said I'm currently toying between the Hornet Ghost and the Tracker for myself.
Not the Cutlass Black is my most solid point though, I just don't see the benefit that is adds to your fleet...

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Upvote for Cat Tax

Couldn't possibly tell you what to upgrade to, who knows how things will be when the PU hits even. If you must upgrade pick what seems the most fun, but for me already having a Super Dooper Hornet would satisfy that.

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Good points, it really is too soon, and really, who knows what else they will add to the list. Who knows; maybe I could end up eventually upgrading / chassis-swapping my way up to something not yet on the list. I'll wait, for now. Thanks for your insight!

Forgot your password?