Ships in the Pipeline

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I don't see where he got the intel that the 600i is in its final stage. I find that very hard to believe, but I certainly hope it is true. Same with the Hurricane, despite I am still annoyed they took the S4's off the Hurricane's wings. If I had paid for that bird I'd be pissed.

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
I don't see where he got the intel that the 600i is in its final stage. I find that very hard to believe, but I certainly hope it is true. Same with the Hurricane, despite I am still annoyed they took the S4's off the Hurricane's wings. If I had paid for that bird I'd be pissed.
It had S4s on the wings? It has X2 on the nose. The devs confirmed that the video saying that the S4 mounts were reduced to S3 was incorrect ;)

I want my Reclaimer, and Taurus, and Cutlass Red, and of course the Hurricane! :D

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Oh yes, I believe you're right, they are center ship, not wingtip. Point is though, when they sold the Hurricane, it had a pair of S4 guns--something no other fighter had. The ships page now says 2XS3. So yeah I hope you're right and they go with S4. Even though it can't take a punch I've always thought it would make the perfect Ghost/Tracker if it had just the pair of S4s. Could be the perfect spotter for the Polaris.

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
Oh yes, I believe you're right, they are center ship, not wingtip. Point is though, when they sold the Hurricane, it had a pair of S4 guns--something no other fighter had. The ships page now says 2XS3. So yeah I hope you're right and they go with S4. Even though it can't take a punch I've always thought it would make the perfect Ghost/Tracker if it had just the pair of S4s. Could be the perfect spotter for the Polaris.
Oof. If they did bring it down to 2xS3 I'm not buying one. What they said was that it was 2xS4 mounts, and as default they came with 2xS3 cannon on gimbals.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I wish that CIG had a page which would show the current locations of all of the ships in the pipeline at any given time instead of just waiting for them to be mentioned in an episode of "Ship Shape".
I too wish this. I believe it was supposed to be part of the new webpage. Hopefully we see that this week when the new website drops.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I too wish this. I believe it was supposed to be part of the new webpage. Hopefully we see that this week when the new website drops.
I also hope that each of the distilleries closest to TEST Members would begin offering free sampling tours of their facilities which would begin & end with an assortment of taste tests of their freshest creations.

cmink

Vice Admiral
Dec 11, 2017
RSI Handle
cmink
I also hope that each of the distilleries closest to TEST Members would begin offering free sampling tours of their facilities which would begin & end with an assortment of taste tests of their freshest creations.

A map of all the distilleries nearest to Test Members would be something I want on my Flair Wall, right next to the UEE Universe Map.

Forgot your password?