[Closed]

Tefmon

Admiral
Mar 18, 2015
RSI Handle
Tefmon
@Tefmon it is, but I just bought a Javelin so I dont have the funds for a quick buyback atm. If you dont mind waiting till mid next month?
I was hoping to use the Cat Pack as part of my Anniversary Sale fleet reorganization, so I may end up spending my funds on something else before then. But if not, I'll still be interested in buying it then.

erchael

Grand Admiral
Mar 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Erchael
Greetings everyone! Would anyone in this assembly be daring -or drunk- enough to vouch for me? Thanks by advance - the beers are in the fridge, please help yourselves-!

erchael

Grand Admiral
Mar 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Erchael
what are we vouching for?
Sorry about not thinking of mentioning it as I initially sent a PM to GrumpyCat who replied I needed 2 TESTies to vouch for me (ie that I'm a legitimate TESTie willing to increase our fleet and decrease my bank account's balance and not a fraud/account stealer/thief) as my love for beer must make me untrustworthy (I guess;)) :

I'm willing to buy 1 Pioneer, 1 Hull A, 1 350 R and 1 Avenger from his buyback ; for those who managed to evade reading my usual ramblings here or on spectrum, you can find some previous sales on this marketplace. If you're even more curious, you can see I have some history on reddit too (same alias as here and on RSI).

Who are you?
Oooh, that's sooooo cold of you Metal-Muffin (and only beer is better cold;)) : you can find my presentation post here.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
Sorry about not thinking of mentioning it as I initially sent a PM to GrumpyCat who replied I needed 2 TESTies to vouch for me (ie that I'm a legitimate TESTie willing to increase our fleet and decrease my bank account's balance and not a fraud/account stealer/thief) as my love for beer must make me untrustworthy (I guess;)) :

I'm willing to buy 1 Pioneer, 1 Hull A, 1 350 R and 1 Avenger from his buyback ; for those who managed to evade reading my usual ramblings here or on spectrum, you can find some previous sales on this marketplace. If you're even more curious, you can see I have some history on reddit too (same alias as here and on RSI).

Oooh, that's sooooo cold of you Metal-Muffin (and only beer is better cold;)) : you can find my presentation post here.

Thanks again!
That wont be necessary. I apologize I will not be able to sell to you.

erchael

Grand Admiral
Mar 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Erchael
get out there more on forums and we xan vouch for you easier or join some of the events
No trouble : I'll try to reply more as I usually mainly lurk "terrapin-mode" to read the discussions : scrolling is easier than typing with a beer in hand. :P

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
No trouble : I'll try to reply more as I usually mainly lurk "terrapin-mode" to read the discussions : scrolling is easier than typing with a beer in hand. :P
So true but its more fun to join in the crowd so we can get to know

Dakuisha

Vice Admiral
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dakuisha
hey I'm interested in purchasing one of your UEE explorer pack.
How much would the paypal fee be to the UK?

Forgot your password?