Should we attempt a Friday night drunken swarm?

rtmoose

Captain
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
rtmoose
I figure if enough of us are on and trying to get into the same game mode we might end up playing together...

Might be worth a shot.

Besides I barely know any of the other testies.. Good way to get to know all of you.

On a side note.. Id love to start getting an idea as to who in the squadron is interested in a dedicated combat role.

Let me know your thoughts

Melon

Lieutenant
Jul 31, 2014
RSI Handle
SirCalculon
I'd definitely be down. Though I work until midnight central on Friday, so I'd be a bit late to the party. Also, I'm a bounty hunter with my main org. So my first character's focus will be combat-oriented.

rtmoose

Captain
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
rtmoose
late is cool.. ill be slurring and telling everyone what i really think of them at that point...

JOIN US

Reactions: Melon

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
I am down like charlie brown! I can't wait to see the first drunken aurora swarm.

I have no plans to be a dedicated combat pilot, but I love the idea of dedicating a night to just that.

When I play Planetside 2, I run with a guild called Drunk Division, and there is nothing more fun than fighting in a full platoon of drunken bastards, running amok all over Araxis!

rtmoose

Captain
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
rtmoose
be aware the first attempts at these types of things are usually a dismal failure

we have many things going against us.. the largest being the lack of any kind of grouping feature.. so it will be random at best

Melon

Lieutenant
Jul 31, 2014
RSI Handle
SirCalculon
I'm assuming this is still happening! As soon as the shackles of work have been undone, I'm on.

Forgot your password?