Show off org flairs on /r/StarCitizen!!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I have no idea what i'm looking at. Whats Reddit? It is a Twitter clone? What's supposed to be different?

EDIT - I've looked at the threads now and am still no wiser, Is it the little orange spaceship? Seems like a thing that only Reddit users would care about.

EDIT-EDIT - Just saw the video in the OP... So its an avatar...? If that's the case who wants to have the same avatar as everyone else? Unless Reddit doesn't let you choose your own?

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Seem only ones protesting against org flair is the ones that didn't get one...
wounder if they wold protest if their org was one of those who was given one...
Hypocrite protesting should always be ignored.... IMO :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Tried to sum up my thoughts on the change but oh well... People are mad the changes seem to be pro-zerg.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/6xry4v/meta_regarding_the_org_image_flairs_and_a/

Wish the /r/StarCitizen mods also opened up an application process for orgs to start getting represented here at the same time.
"There has quite understandably been a quick backlash regarding this as many fear this will bring unsavory elements here."

I... I wasn't just registering... You can't prove nothing!

*delete* *delete* *delete*

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
As much as I love salt, the more important question is: @Bigcracker, your banner, is that custom? It's Le Awesomesauce!
The one in my signature?
If so I made it after I decided to take the pirate life with TEST, anyone can use it. Thank you though Owl!

Or you talking about my flair. I confused easily :(

Last edited:
Forgot your password?