SirCalculon reporting in!

Melon

Lieutenant
Jul 31, 2014
RSI Handle
SirCalculon
Hello all! I'm horrible at segues, so here's the FAQ!

Where you from stranger?
Midwest America, specifically Missouri. Karst topography is pretty rad, but the people are very hit or miss. Though travels have taught me that doesn't change much with relocation.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I mean, how could you not want to play a comprehensive space sim? Seriously though, I've gotten into flight sims in the past year or so, and this had my ear since I first saw the debut. It took me a while, and an altruistic friend who was very lenient on a payment schedule, to actually get in. It was wholly worth the wait though.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I won't lie, I really like shooting silhouettes. Though racing, and exploration have my attention. Really can't wait to see how support roles pan out as well. In short, too many things.

What was the first game you remember playing?
This is hard...I think it was probably super mario bros. for the NES when I was about 2 or 3. I may have been playing some DOS point and click's before then though, my grandpa was a programmer, so It's all a blur.
What other games do you play?
Sims: WarThunder, GT Legends il 2 Sturmovik
Other: Risk of Rain, TES series, Chivalry, The Ship I'm pretty damn good at bullet hells as well. (I do play PS2 with friends, I noticed a few events had been done there) If you're really interested, check out my Steam Profile (listed in my profile here).
Picard or Kirk?
Picard. TNG all the way! Though I'm biased because it was airing as I was growing up.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Melon

Lieutenant
Jul 31, 2014
RSI Handle
SirCalculon
Saw your Calculon avatar on RSI and knew you were meant for TEST!
Haha. I thought you guys might be able to benefit from my unholy [melodramatic pause] acting talent!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Can't wait to hop on TeamSpeak and see what's up with you guys in a less BBS oriented fashion.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome, grab a beer :D

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST my friend! Lets crash! (not sexually pl0x)

Forgot your password?