so I tried warframe....

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I don't mind it, I have been playing for 4 weeks now, and it keeps getting better and better, WoT and WoW has more grind.

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
Warframe, isn't bad. It does get pretty grindy and it seems to get worse and worse. Even the new frame requires a super grind just to get all the parts. You essentially have to build the frame twice and sometimes getting that one piece just to build one can be very painful and now they increased the amount of parts dropped probably making it even more difficult to get the parts needed. Also, the last time I played (months ago) they seemed to reduce the amount of alerts that gave catalyst and the other one (can't remember what it's called at the moment). The game's been on a slow decline of getting worse and worse. Their version of balancing is nerfing something to death.

Currently just patiently waiting for ALL of SC so it can replace all the other games.

Reactions: mromutt and Nutjob

Zerki

Admiral
Nov 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Zerki
just started playing as well. I stream it between star citizen breaks.
Zerki38 in game

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth
So I played a little bit of Warframe a good while ago. Just got back into it (thank you twitch prime free stuff) and just finished the Second Dream quest line. HOLY CRAP! I suspected but HOLY CRAP!!! I am digging the cut scenes for story progression too. Wish they had had more of that in the beginning.

Reactions: Bambooza

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
after 3 years in the grave, this thread has come back to life.... somehow.... but just an FYI Destiny 2 is better.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
The game is awesome. I started in 2013 stopped after two months, due to the fact I had no idea at the time on how to progress, as well as I had to focus on class work. Picked it up again a couple of months later on and off for a while then started playing it again after the massive update. I do like it better now that was it was though. But the clan "bridge things" (I forget what they are called) I guess don't work from what I'm told. I also like the game progression as in what all change in the map. Damaged buildings that are inaccessible in the world and such. I believe it was a event where everyone had a chance to write history and defend these outposts and keep them from getting destroyed. Of course, I missed it. #tablethrow (This might not make total sense I kinda ramble on).

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
No warframw yet, but I’ve been into Angels Fall First for a couple of weeks because I’m down to a laptop after I decided to redesign and rebuilt the ol’ Simpit.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I played it for about a week then got horribly bored and quit. Honestly I will just stick with WoW and R6S for now.

Forgot your password?