So there I was, and this is a no shitter...

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Running away...er, I mean, going home after an evening out at Kareah, and I jumped a little off from Port Olisar and was grazing the upper atmosphere of Crusader, but when I looked down...
ScreenShot0180.jpg ScreenShot0181.jpg ScreenShot0182.jpg ScreenShot0183.jpg ScreenShot0184.jpg ScreenShot0185.jpg ScreenShot0186.jpgAlmost looks like you could land there, huh? I'm thinking of taking an Aurora down as far as I can go, for the glory of TEST.
By the way, "So there I was, and this is a no shitter..." is how you tell a fighter pilot's story from a fairy tale. A fairy tale starts out "once upon a time".

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
Haha, I'm just gonna TEST this possible landing site. What could go wrong...

On another note, still pertinent:
View attachment 1990
Here's a shitter. My shitter. Go army. Haha.
I hope you dig a cat hole or put a bucket under that? We had a guy in my unit with one of those and he would go in the back of his truck and come out with a garbage bag. Good thing he was the only guy that worked in that truck.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I hope you dig a cat hole or put a bucket under that? We had a guy in my unit with one of those and he would go in the back of his truck and come out with a garbage bag. Good thing he was the only guy that worked in that truck.
That baggie sitting at the bottom of the seat, well it's a big ass silver ziplock (not translucent, thank God) that's fitted to the toilet seat. Do your business, seal it, toss it. We leave nothing behind when we can avoid it. We do cat holes when we don't have the above luxury.

It's a shitty deal. Haha

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Finally jumped through all the hoops and figured out how to embed the video. This is about 90 seconds before she gloriously exploded. If you look at the hull status screen, you can see the middle of the ship has turned yellow. At this point, she was on fire and shedding parts, yet I am maintaining my outwardly calm TEST pilot demeanor!

Forgot your password?