So uhhh… what did you buy from 2953 Invictus event so far?

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I got a few CCUs to swap out CCUs that had become sub-optimal thanks to Vulture and Hurricane price bumps.

After melting some CCUs I got $55 in store credits, so I got a Fury. Temporarily since I figure it's going to be at most 1 mil or so in-game. It seems fun so I figured I'll TEST it out extensively.

There were a couple of WB CCUs I was hoping to see, but didn't, so didn't really put in any new money this time around.

White Lando

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 25, 2021
RSI Handle
White_Lando
I grabbed a Fury WB and some WB CCUs to upgrade my Cutter to a Caterpillar and my Herald to a Vulture.

Kind of started when I began to miss my Retaliator and decided to upgrade my Corsair to the bomber (bought the standard upgrade with credits but going to wait until they put it on Warbond to save a few bucks). It escalated from there. :drunk:

I'll probably miss the Corsair but I like my Taurus so hopefully I won't do this all over again next event... woah... Deja Vu

Freak0

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 31, 2019
RSI Handle
Freako_0
I use these events to buy warbond CCU's to plug into my 'current' fleet plans.

It is basically a bunch of warbond CCU's so the ships are not 'exactly' sitting in my hangar. If the game were to go live, I could generate all the ships. Of course, I'm waiting to add more warbond CCU's to the fleet as my current SC game is to lower each ship's melt value as much as possible. Weird ... I know.

1685626310349.png

I have all medical ships, minus the Cutlass Red. I ultimately figure FPS and Medical are my primary careers.

I have combat as I think that will be a big part of the game: Javelin, Polaris, Perseus, Legionnaire, F8C and Scorpius. I don't think I'd have the Javelin if I wasn't part of TEST.

I have the Terrapin and Odyssey as my exploration ships. I could easily have the odyssey become a 600iX or Carrack as those ships are part of that CCU chain.

The Omega and Raven are ... just because. The C1 is slated to be my daily driver.

A few ships not on the list, but in the hangar are: Gladius for 'training'. Orion and BMM for resale or renting in-game if needed to generate UEC.

Doc Flanigan

Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
A bunch of Warbond CCU's, 100's of store credit CCU's and standalone ships for buybacks, Idris-P (first wave) and conversion kit, Phoenix (third wave) and a Kraken Privateer (second wave, now in buy backs).

How the fleet looks right now: (the Kraken shown in the pics is my non-privateer that is in my hangar)
349818351_271219205298967_8746002534756575950_n.png

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
A bunch of Warbond CCU's, 100's of store credit CCU's and standalone ships for buybacks, Idris-P (first wave) and conversion kit, Phoenix (third wave) and a Kraken Privateer (second wave, now in buy backs).

How the fleet looks right now: (the Kraken shown in the pics is my non-privateer that is in my hangar)
View attachment 24646
What is that fleet tool already for pics?

Reactions: PlayWithMeOrDie

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Forgot your password?