[SOLD] Elite Dangerous Beta for 300i Package

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
So as the title says, I'm looking to trade a copy of Elite Dangerous Beta valued at $75 for a 300i Package valued at $65. $10 discount for you and you help out a Testie.

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
Still trying to sell this thing. It's a really fun game and is great to get into right away to get used to it before launch. You also get the special edition items that's listed for pre-orders only. Hit me up if you want to get in on this. :)

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
So I thought I had a deal with someone but it fell through. Their wife wouldn't go for him spending money on another game after he already bought the Jump. So this is still on the market. Beta 3 is coming up in a few days and it would be a great time to get into the game. It's a great price and really is a good game. They are continuing work on it and we will see many changes in the upcoming future. So the lower price would help you get into the game, get some of the special preorder perks, and help a brother out to get some more money up in SC. I'd love to get the Herald when it comes out and this would go a long way towards helping me. Hope someone gets this from Test, it would be a shame if it went to waste.

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
So this is still available. I'm really hoping to get this out there before the main game releases and you can get some time in with the Beta. I'll even add in one "TAKUETSU ORIGIN M50" in-game model. I'd love to move on with buying a Gladius to add to my collection and this would allow me to buy it right away. Let me know if you are interested in this.

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
Best I can do is an Mustang OMEGA package. :(

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
Best I can do is an Mustang OMEGA package. :(
Sadly those are going for like $30ish right now. The Omega is cool of course and I likely won't be able to get one because I can't spend any more money on video cards (bought 2 780ti cards already and don't need more) but I really need to try to keep a bit of money going for melting. Also I would be unlikely to melt the Omega since I personally like it's look. Idk. Lol.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Oye Major, I'm interested. Message me if this is still available, I've got a 300i package waiting.

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
Oye Major, I'm interested. Message me if this is still available, I've got a 300i package waiting.
Let me get it all together and we can look at trading later tonight if you are still interested.

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
This baby is sold! Thank you Warren, hope you enjoy.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Glad to see this deal finally happening Major :D You've been at it for a while

Forgot your password?