[SOLD] Unfortunately must sell some ships...

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
so many testies selling off so many good ships lately so tempting but i already have my polaris and i'm not a fan of the eclipse(I'll probably buy it in game)
Yeah, it's kindof a shame. I have my fleet all finished up, but need the money more than I need ships...

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Damn! I would love to grab that Eclipse. I paid the last of my son's college tuition two weeks ago and am tapped.
I hope you get them sold, though.
Like a good father should congrats to your son.
Yeah, it's kindof a shame. I have my fleet all finished up, but need the money more than I need ships...
If you have some time why not take a part time job working at mcdonalds or something for a month or 2(graveyard shift) a few nights a week. You could have this type of money in a mater of a few weeks. I remember when i was down on my luck when i was younger i picked up 3 jobs and went to school so i could pay all my bills, my sister's bills, and my final fantasy 11 subscription.(Along with my internet connection) I was tired as crap but things died down and i could leave a part time job finally.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
If you have some time why not take a part time job working at mcdonalds or something for a month
I already have a full time job and work a lot of hours. Can't work any more. The amount I'd get from these wouldn't fix my problems, just help alleviate a bit.

Forgot your password?