***[SOLD]*** Warthog HOTAS + Additional Unmodified Warthog Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

XehnRage

Vice Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
XehnRage
***[SOLD]*** Due to some medical bills that have come about for my wife, I need to sell my Warthog HOTAS I purchased on August 23 2017 and the additional stick I bought from a buddy of mine that bought his earlier this year. My original plan was to get a modified left hand grip from the guy that TheNoobifier had promoted some time back. I have a spot in queue with the creator and I am supposed to be getting one of his Version 2.0 grips from what i understand. So if you would want to do the same, then I can reach out and see what they say. If anything, I'm sure we can working something out ourselves.

Keep in mind too guys that the sticks do have the notorious stick twist that you can find in other forums regarding the Warthog. Seems to be about a 2-3mm twist. I never notice it when flying. Only when sitting still.

As far as usage, I've only logged about 100 hours into ED with the HOTAS so far and a great majority of that was sitting AFK taking care of stuff with my wife. I did however contact a person I found on YouTube about the notorious Sticktion that happens with the Warthogs. After conversing with this person for a bit and doing a little bit of research into their work, I shipped the 2 bases off to him in SoCal and paid $100($50 per a stick) for him to take care of the sticktion. This relieved so many issues from the sticks that they move so much better now.

His video that I watched was this:
View: https://youtu.be/OQOOoPdmRl8

Now as far as price, I want to ask $450.00 shipped for the HOTAS and $250.00 shipped for the single stick itself. Now if you want both the HOTAS and the Extra stick and want to take my place in line for the Lefty conversion, I would only want $675.00 shipped. The main reason why I would want the $675.00 is that i would put both the HOTAS box and Single Stick box in the same shipping box and ship it as one. So bigger and heavier always costs more with any shipper.

Now if you are interested in shipping costs, I currently live in Lincoln CA 95648.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mich Angel

XehnRage

Vice Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
XehnRage
I guess I should have mentioned that I am willing to negotiate prices. I'm not set on these prices, but please don't low ball me.

Semperviren

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Semperviren
Will you take an offer of 120+shipping for the solo stick? Also, do you have an option in place for sale security?

XehnRage

Vice Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
XehnRage
Well, PayPal would be preferred. I'd really like to get $150+shipping for the stick since I invested $250 overall in it. What kind of Sale Security were you thinking? Because I need to be safe as well.

Semperviren

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Semperviren
Well, PayPal would be preferred. I'd really like to get $150+shipping for the stick since I invested $250 overall in it. What kind of Sale Security were you thinking? Because I need to be safe as well.
PayPal is fine for payment method. Seeing as I'd be the buyer in this scenario I expect to pay before shipment like any normal online transaction. What I mean by sale security is that I wouldn't be buying from an established business, and I wouldn't have the buying protection services like eBay or Amazon offer, the risk is all mine. Not that I don't trust you, I just don't know you!

Have you done any business with any other TEST members that can middleman or vouch for you?

In the interim I'm willing to offer $125+shipping. I understand completely if you want to wait for you price, if you change your mind however just drop me a line!

XehnRage

Vice Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
XehnRage
No, I haven't sold anything here in TEST before. Never needed to sell anything. Though granted I was thinking of selling some of my PC parts as well at some point. And quite honestly, that's always something that would be the difference between buying from ebay/Amazon. And others that sell items here would typically have similar circumstances unless they played the grey market. Which i am personally meh about. I use to stream for TEST on Twitch, so I was choosing to be a face for TEST(in a way) and not out to scam people. I know you never said I would, but just the simple truth.

And no, I don't think that I will go below $150+shipping for the single stick because I can't find the stick new for less than $268.xx after doing a google search this AM. Plus the additional $50 I invested for the sticktion issue.

As far as verification for the product and ownership, I don't mind starting up the stream to show ownership and as far as shipping the item(s) I always communicate with whom the recipient is. Meaning I require your cell number so I can take new pictures and send those to you. (of the product and nothing else). Once the package is sent, I send a pic of the receipt for the shipping that shows all the info, including weight to reflect that the item was sent. I watch tracking to make sure it gets to you and will also ask if you received it if it shows delivered and I don't get a message back. This is just how I am done things when I would sell my PC parts in other groups from my PC modding days. Whether you choose to do business with me of not is up to you. But at this point, I can't spend much more time doing other things to verify whatever you need since I am trying to focus on my wife.

And please do not take any of what I said as being rude, it's not intended that way. Just seems that text is always taken the wrong way.

XehnRage

Vice Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
XehnRage
Damn, where were you a few weeks ago. I just bought the warthog HOTAS... LOL, wish I would have seen this earlier.
Yeah, I would rather not sell these things, but currently need to. If you have a friend that is looking to buy one, send them my way. lol

Semperviren

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Semperviren
No, I haven't sold anything here in TEST before. Never needed to sell anything. Though granted I was thinking of selling some of my PC parts as well at some point. And quite honestly, that's always something that would be the difference between buying from ebay/Amazon. And others that sell items here would typically have similar circumstances unless they played the grey market. Which i am personally meh about. I use to stream for TEST on Twitch, so I was choosing to be a face for TEST(in a way) and not out to scam people. I know you never said I would, but just the simple truth.

And no, I don't think that I will go below $150+shipping for the single stick because I can't find the stick new for less than $268.xx after doing a google search this AM. Plus the additional $50 I invested for the sticktion issue.

As far as verification for the product and ownership, I don't mind starting up the stream to show ownership and as far as shipping the item(s) I always communicate with whom the recipient is. Meaning I require your cell number so I can take new pictures and send those to you. (of the product and nothing else). Once the package is sent, I send a pic of the receipt for the shipping that shows all the info, including weight to reflect that the item was sent. I watch tracking to make sure it gets to you and will also ask if you received it if it shows delivered and I don't get a message back. This is just how I am done things when I would sell my PC parts in other groups from my PC modding days. Whether you choose to do business with me of not is up to you. But at this point, I can't spend much more time doing other things to verify whatever you need since I am trying to focus on my wife.

And please do not take any of what I said as being rude, it's not intended that way. Just seems that text is always taken the wrong way.
Absolutly understandable on every point. Didnt think it was rude at all. Yea I think you understand where I’m coming from on the safety side of things and in fact after reading your post I’m more than inclined to trust you at your word.

I’ll agree to your 150+shipping if you’re still inclined to sell to someone that forced you to write that wall of text! Thanks for understanding my position. I’m currently on the road for work (corporate pilot) but should be at my hotel this evening. If you’re available I’d love to take you up on your offer to see the stick on stream or skype and then we can talk shipping and sale particulars.

I’ll PM you my cell number. Feel free to txt or call to coordinate. Thanks in advance!

XehnRage

Vice Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
XehnRage
Absolutly understandable on every point. Didnt think it was rude at all. Yea I think you understand where I’m coming from on the safety side of things and in fact after reading your post I’m more than inclined to trust you at your word.

I’ll agree to your 150+shipping if you’re still inclined to sell to someone that forced you to write that wall of text! Thanks for understanding my position. I’m currently on the road for work (corporate pilot) but should be at my hotel this evening. If you’re available I’d love to take you up on your offer to see the stick on stream or skype and then we can talk shipping and sale particulars.

I’ll PM you my cell number. Feel free to txt or call to coordinate. Thanks in advance!
It’s never an issue to reply with that much info. I understand and respect that others are very much so entitled to their thoughts and opinions. I am currently at work. I get off around 4:45 PST. I can contact you after that.

Reactions: marcsand2

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

Lol you want to give me some free flying lessons in japan in exchange for room and board??

XehnRage

Vice Admiral
Mar 3, 2016
RSI Handle
XehnRage
Wife had her surgery on the 22nd. All went well. Now we don’t need as much. But I still need to sell this HOTAS. So with a pain in my heart, I’m lowering the Warthog HOTAS down to $250.00+shipping and PayPal fees. I’m on Discord and apart of the TEST community there too. So if anyone has questions, feel free to reach out. Just let me know that you’re from our community. 07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?