Somehow this monkey looked familiar in Members Section

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

Happy Birthday @Vavrik :beers::beers::beers:
You're right @marcsand2 , wasn't this 1 of the actors from the Marvel movies with the Guardians of the Galaxy? You know, the 1 that was smart enough to stay out of the fighting while more than likely enjoying the various ultra rare bottles of intergalactic alcohol that The Collector had been secretly hoarding.

Cheers & happy special day @Vavrik ! :beers: May you spend it enjoying what you like most with those you love most. (Or feel free to get drunk & keep shit posting with the rest of us. ;p )

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
lol. Thanks guys. I'm too old for this shit, so I'm gonna take the afternoon off and hide from work while I drink a few nice frosty beers my wife got me yesterday.

I crashed probably right at the same time as you did @Radegast74. Was good, and surprising to see ya though. I didn't survive the trip back to Olisar. Some guy shot up my already broken Prospector as soon as I got to the OM over Yela, then everything crashed right after I respawned.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I'm on beer 4 of 12 now. :beers::beers: It's Sam Adams Boston Lager, but something happened to slow me down a little - My wife also made some BBQ rib eye steaks and a baked potato (with sour cream) for dinner. I'm probably a half hour from a nap :yum: whether or not I deserve it. No way I can eat cake right now, unless exploding is a thing on your birthday.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
My wife also made some BBQ rib eye steaks and a baked potato (with sour cream) for dinner.
Darn, I also always must do the BBQ myself. At least I can ask my youngest son to get some fresh beer. Sometimes he returns with the wrong bottles, but I really can't blame a 6 year old.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Darn, I also always must do the BBQ myself. At least I can ask my youngest son to get some fresh beer. Sometimes he returns with the wrong bottles, but I really can't blame a 6 year old.
It turns out it was my soon to be son-in-law that brought the beer. I didn't know that earlier, but he's trying to impress me. Sam Adams, he did a pretty good job tonight. I did make a discovery though, that there are some important similarities between beer and sleeping medicine.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
It turns out it was my soon to be son-in-law that brought the beer. I didn't know that earlier, but he's trying to impress me. Sam Adams, he did a pretty good job tonight. I did make a discovery though, that there are some important similarities between beer and sleeping medicine.

Wait son-in-law? You tolerate and have not yet killed him? Then again anyone who brings beer might be worth keeping around for a little longer and not dispatching with a rusty axe. Until you find someone better.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Wait son-in-law? You tolerate and have not yet killed him? Then again anyone who brings beer might be worth keeping around for a little longer and not dispatching with a rusty axe. Until you find someone better.
I'm very glad that I have 2 sons, I meant, the 3rd one supposed to be a daughter, unfortunately that wasn't meant to be. I also woud be glad with a 3rd son.

Forgot your password?