Space Engineers Still Have It

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
Space engineers is not near the budget of SC but I can tell you it is up there with fallout 4 on my list of favorite games. There is a mod for everything you could want. Space Engineers is just a base load... add the mods and you have a AAA game. Hope SC looks and sees what they have done right.

Reactions: Deroth

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
The week I got my VR I got fallout 4 VR. Its amazing to immerse yourself in the world that way, the only downside was that I already had hundreds of hours in the game so nothing was new or exciting, but it one of my favorites for sure.

I know a lot of people that love Space Engineers, the game really created something special there.

Reactions: ColdDog and Deroth

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
The week I got my VR I got fallout 4 VR. Its amazing to immerse yourself in the world that way, the only downside was that I already had hundreds of hours in the game so nothing was new or exciting, but it one of my favorites for sure.

I know a lot of people that love Space Engineers, the game really created something special there.
Despite all it quirks, I do enjoy Space Engineers. Although it can be frustrating to build a ship in certain ways, the open creativity is amazing! Now to wait and recreate a Javelin in full inside it lol

Reactions: ColdDog and Deroth

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
Despite all it quirks, I do enjoy Space Engineers. Although it can be frustrating to build a ship in certain ways, the open creativity is amazing! Now to wait and recreate a Javelin in full inside it lol
You can start with a Carrack

I agree the small vs large block dynamic is a pain but I still love the game. Wonder how Dual Universe stacks up?

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
This is my humble asteroid abode - of course you can't see the mega complex below... as you can see I have pissed off nearly everyone in my AO... even the pirates :)

1598383842548.png

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
Last reply to myself... working Turkey time so my schedule is a little messed up. Anyway, we should start a Test Server and build a Javelin... not sure how, but that would be epic. We're going to need a lot of help - a lot of 20k testies.

Reactions: Photonz_SC
Forgot your password?