Space Station 13

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
Hey guys!
How you doing today?

I am interested if there is somebody, that wanna try out this game?
So, about the game...
Space Station 13 is a community developed, multiplayer round-based role playing game, where players assume the role of a crewmember on a space station. Together they must keep the station running smoothly, whilst dealing with antagonistic forces who threaten to sabotage the mission.

At the beginning of each round, players select a crew member role on the station. These range from high up positions like the captain and heads of staff, to engineers, scientists, medical doctors, security officers, all the way down to the lower responsibility roles such as the janitor and lowly assistant. At round start, one or more players will be given an antagonistic role at random, and a secret objective that’s very likely to cause disruption to the mission at hand.

When the crew aren’t turning on each other through sheer paranoia, they will face various dangers depending on the round: Sleeper agents hell bent on sabotage, shape-shifting aliens, RPG toting syndicate operatives and more. Not to mention the occupational hazards of working in space, such as decompression, meteor showers, radiation storms, airlock mishaps, rogue AI and catastrophic engine failure.

Right now there is also a special "Alien" server, when you take a role of brave marine or dangerous alien and trying to destroy or brin your hive to win.
Graphics of the game may not be so good, so i suggest you better check a video down below, to see how it's gonna be and could you play it with that type of graphics :smile:.

But in this case, i have to say. This game is not about beautifull picture, it's all about roleplay and enjoying mini movie that you are creating with other players.
So if somebody interested, we can try it out all together. Thanks!

Last edited:

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
This game is extremely fun to play once you get the hang of it. Multitude of servers that also have various styles/gamemodes. I played this game consistently for several years off and on. Low resource intensive and can be a short thing to play or hours of gameplay.

Reactions: Printimus

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
So are you setting up a server or something? Whats the plan, stan?
The plan is easy, we just move to discord, prepare and go to a server. The most important, is, that COOP is against rules, so we just can have some fun during the game, only knowing names of each other.
Let's wait a little and see if there is more people interested, so we can play on one server all together and then tell the story of each other :D.

Injustice

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Injustice4
I played on YogStation for 2 years, was some of the funniest shenanigans I've gotten into. I'm totally down for this if anyone of you are.

Reactions: D3Mark
Forgot your password?