SpaceX... do you work there?

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
I am going to be in LA next month for a conference and was wondering if anyone on here works at SpaceX. A tour would fulfill one of my life goals... seriously... but apparently you have to know someone who works there to get one. :(

So if there *is* someone, and they are gracious enough to fulfill my request, I would be forever in your debt.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I'd be surprised if no one at CIG had connections to real rocket scientists, hit 'em up

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Hi,
My Name is Elon and I am positively delighted that you are showing interest in a tour of my facility. If you can meet me behind the burger king on 5th and Main, I can give you a tour. NO COPS. They're...uh...they're not allowed in the factory. Look for the van that says "Vinny's Inflatable Castles" (That was the original name for SpaceX, fun fact) Oh, and don't tell your family where you're headed. It ruins the surprise. Also: You have both kidneys, right? Its important. For space stuff.

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
Hi,
My Name is Elon and I am positively delighted that you are showing interest in a tour of my facility. If you can meet me behind the burger king on 5th and Main, I can give you a tour. NO COPS. They're...uh...they're not allowed in the factory. Look for the van that says "Vinny's Inflatable Castles" (That was the original name for SpaceX, fun fact) Oh, and don't tell your family where you're headed. It ruins the surprise. Also: You have both kidneys, right? Its important. For space stuff.
You forgot to ask for my social security number and mother's maiden name... amateur.

DarkSnake

Space Marshal
May 5, 2017
RSI Handle
DarkSnake
I don't but I have a friend who does (good friend with a guy who got his PHD in Aerospace Engineering, so I know some of his friends as well). I'd ask him, but it'd be weird to be like, "Hey, can you give this guy I don't know a tour."

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
There's a job for a cafeteria porter on the careers page. I'll assume you could pretend to be applying for a position

Reactions: Stevetank
Forgot your password?