Spai

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
So I was recently removed from an Org (not going to name them) because, and I quote,

"It's not that we don't like you, but a number of members believe you are spying on us for your main org. As a result you have been removed."

After assuring said group I wasn't spying being that not only is there nothing to spy on, I would also be a terrible spy to use my main account with said main org listed, I asked where his people got the idea I was a spy. He said many smaller orgs have been seeing a host of spies from the larger orgs.

Seems kinda weird for big orgs to be spying on orgs with 50-70 people.

Do you guys think that spying on a rival org will become a thing orgs will actively participate in once the game is released?

Reactions: Dorian Grey

Statix

Commander
Dec 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Statix
Jesus fuck, thank god for TEST. Good riddance imo.

reavs

Rear Admiral
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Reavs
Make a public thread and create some shit about what you "uncovered" and let them go ballistic, you also need to make sure you mention something about a 2nd party within their organisation helping you out so they lose their fucking minds.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
welcome to Test, where we have lots of activity to report on to your evil overlords

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
wait, we have spies???? when did this happen?? why was I not informed??? why do I care??? where's my BEER!!!!!!!!

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Oh damn they found you out! How could you do that to us? I told you top stop putting "ISTESTSPAI" in your RSI sig.

Begin Operation Dark Marsupial.
Operation Drunken Fist was a resounding failure. Suggest re infiltration using all available TEST members.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Operation Drunken Fist was a resounding failure. Suggest re infiltration using all available TEST members.
Of course it was a failure, no one in the other org wanted to get drunk. Now with Operation Dark Marsupial they will be unable to resist our cute Koala Infiltrators!

Reactions: DcTrojan72

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Make a public thread and create some shit about what you "uncovered" and let them go ballistic, you also need to make sure you mention something about a 2nd party within their organisation helping you out so they lose their fucking minds.
^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS! SO MUCH OF THIS IS NEEDED!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
How I imagine this would go(****** is a stand in for a name):

--------------------------------

Title of TEST News Post: "Taking Our Ball and Going Home"

Many of you may have been following the recent drama that has been going on in the RSI forum about who backstabbed who and who was telling the Goons about that shipment of Hornets etc. First let me state that while we have not been involved with any of the people mentioned in those threads we feel its time for us to come clean about the roles some of our people have played over the months. Those of you who have the listed alts in the orgs below, please come home. You are forgiven. We appreciate your sevice.

In XPLOR

******, and his excellent information that led to the capture of their Mining Idris Frigate.
******, and his last minute crash onto their boarding ship that allowed us to save our own Javelin, the Drunk if Beer.
******, for siphoning off some cash from the central account to help fund the Insurrection Group
******, You can't come back, forgiven but we will not forget.

....the list continues and we go to the next org we don't care for etc.

-----------------------------------

Then when another Org tries to do it to us we laugh it off, play musical leader chairs and reorg the org to be even less centralized.

Reactions: Vicereine

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
An open message for all spies in the org:

I request that all future spies in TEST send me a private message with explanations of the following:

1: Why be a spy against TEST? Are there reasons beyond 'these guys over here are my friends and you are the enemy'? Because I was under the impression that we didn't have time to make enemies yet. I'd like to know who those enemies are, because it sounds like it would be fun to have enemies.

2: Is there any useful information that can be gleaned this early, or are your efforts more part of a 'gain their trust' phase at the moment? What would you find useful intel to feed to your oppressive current org overlords after the game launches?

3: Do you have a few moments for me to tell you about our Glorious Leader Montoya, Spawner of Turret Gunners and Slayer of Joysticks?

Note that your identity and your answers will be kept private. You'll just need to trust in the benevolent will of Montoya that he does not smite you down for your insolence. I doubt he would. But still, I have to put it there. Legal says that we need to warn people of the divine abilities of Montoya before he acts upon them. Anyway, looking forward to some enlightening answers from the TEST spies!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
it's not like our forums are completely open and visible to everyone, a proper spai in our ranks can even subscribe to RSS feeds.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Seems kinda weird for big orgs to be spying on orgs with 50-70 people.
No... We MUST KNOW what they are scheming!!!!

Will they be mining an asteroid or flying cargo this evening?

The balance of power in the entire sector is at risk!

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
I propose to give 40 whiplashes to Zaraphandox for getting busted on his spying mission.
Next we should infiltrate our mumble server and find out what everyone is up to

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I've held this in long enough and I have to confess. So here goes.

Montoya is a spy for TEST Squadron. He is a highly ranked member within the organization second only to Chris Roberts, Vladimir Putin and Joseph Stalin. He has access to the forum admin controls and is an admin on the mumble server. I can't live with the shame anymore of not telling people this.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
I knew it! Luckily we are in a self maintaining democracy with limited dictatorship
(20 whiplashes for not revealing it sooner)

Forgot your password?