Spicidon Reporting in

Skroy

Ensign
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Spicidon
Hello TEST

I am a long time reddit user, /u/spoonsandswords. I'm a college student from northern New York. I've been following star citizen for quite some time, and in light of the upcoming DFM reveal I deiced now would be a good time to join TEST. I currently am the proud owner of the Aegis Dynamics Avenger, and I look forward to flying under the glorious banner of TEST.

See you in the stars
Spicidon

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Somebody give this man the cheapest verison of our glorious banner!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome Skroy! I'm also a college student residing in New York :) Your sexy Avenger shall be the vanguard of our Aurora fleets!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Hello TEST

I am a long time reddit user, /u/spoonsandswords. I'm a college student from northern New York. I've been following star citizen for quite some time, and in light of the upcoming DFM reveal I deiced now would be a good time to join TEST. I currently am the proud owner of the Aegis Dynamics Avenger, and I look forward to flying under the glorious banner of TEST.

See you in the stars
Spicidon
It's always a good time to join test! Your ship is so sexy, it's hard to concentrate on flying though! I might have to be demoted to powder monkey.

Forgot your password?