Star Citizen 3.8 Thrustmaster Profile???

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
Hey all. Wanting to go flying in Star Citizen, but alas, all my previous keybinds don't work properly. Does anybody have a decent mapping profile I might pilfer for my Thrustmaster t.160000 Stick and Throttle? I don't have enough time in my day to map it to the way I want it right now. Thank's in advance!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It doesn't take long to map it yourself - maybe 10 mins for a functional loadout. For thee sake of the lord don't use Target and profiles as it's an abortion of a software program.

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
Oh, I definately don't use the "TARGET" software that came with my stick...I've heard way too many horror stories about that. Every time that I've tried mapping my controls, my throttle never get's set up properly. By that, I mean when I slide it back to decelerate, it will accelerate, push forward to decelerate. When I hit invert, it stays the same! Or, it would pull an Elite Dangerous, and half be forward thrust, and the other half be reverse thrust, and play "find the middle" for 0 thrust. I've spent hours trying to figure this out, with no luck in solving my solution myself. THIS, amongst the covid-19 crisis, I have maybe 2 hours a day in which I can safely play/stream anything. I want to play my game, not spend my two hours trying to configure my keybinds.

Forgot your password?