Star Citizen Gift Exchange via /r/StarCitizen

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3u6ge8/star_citizen_gift_exchange/

Welcome to the 1st Annual /r/StarCitizen Gift Exchange!

How it will work:

We will take gifts to a single email account and on a certain date randomize gifts to the contributing emails. A number of factors will play into which gifts you may or may not receive including but not limited to: amount contributed, gift the randomizer assigns you, and number of gifts contributed. There is no limit to how many gifts you may contribute. Extra gifts (meaning we end up with more gifts than contributors) will be gifted out as we see fit.

We will track which ships are being bought and are available here . Feel free to check before purchasing to balance the pool out. If there’s a lot of Aurora LNs, pitch in a 300i!

Note: Please keep in mind that if you purchased an Idris as a gift, you might receive an Aurora in return! Purchase more expensive ships out of the goodness of your heart with the full knowledge of the risk involved. We will try our best to prevent extreme value differences in sent vs received, but can offer no guarantees.

When:
We will take gifts from now through November 30th, 2015, at which point we will stop accepting gifts and begin the gift assignment process. Gifts will be distributed over the following few days.

Requirements to join:
  • Active Reddit account with posting history within the last 3 months and positive comment karma within the/r/starcitizen subreddit - If you don't fulfill this requirement and still want to participate, as long as you can provide proof that links your reddit account to your RSI account, it should be fine.
  • No history of trolling/attacking/flaming users in this subreddit or anywhere else
  • Not blacklisted by /r/starcitizen_trades or any other trading subreddit
  • Willing to provide personal ID to verify gift/account if asked
Note: We reserve the right to refuse admittance of anyone that we deem untrustworthy.

Value/Ship restrictions:

• Your gift must have a melt value of at least $40 (excluding Omega)
  • NO P52/72 Snub Fighters or $30 Aurora starter packs!
If you do donate one of the above items, it will be considered a donation to the pool, and you will not be counted as part of the main gift exchange

How to Join:
  • Please put “Star Citizen Gift Exchange” in the “Subject” box and send an email from the email address associated with your RSI account to [email protected] . Include in the body of the email yourreddit username. A link to your reddit profile would be extremely helpful!
  • Also include the ship you are gifting and the value of the pack it is in. Gift your gifts to *[email protected] ** preferably within 5 min or so of the previous one.
Questions/problems can be addressed to /u/Dolvak/u/Drubay/u/fweepa/u/303ihttps://discord.gg/0STCP5tSe7ujWFhV and pm any one of us.

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
Awesome idea. Our communist propaganda was successful after all. With all these Auroras on their way, other orgs will not stand a glimpse of a chance.

Would love to participate but Greece hasn't paid its debts yet. So I mosty drink while I hear you congratulate eachother on discord :P

Best of luck to all of you. May the most drunk pledger win the favor of our glorious shiny leader!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well shoot, I'm out in the field training. Missed the deadline. That's a bummer. I'll just have to buy another ship for myself for Christmas. *sigh* Hahaha

Forgot your password?