Star Citizen Polo Shirt Pictures!

D

DominationAgenda

Hello there! My StarCitizen polo shirt got delivered today rather suprisingly, because RSI said that it would take up to 6 weeks to deliver the package! Luckily it only took 2 weeks to come! So I went ahead and made some pictures for you guys, so you can see for yourself how the polo shirt looks! I apolozige for the shitty picture quality in advance.

Rest of the pictures can be found in this album: http://imgur.com/a/oo5Fh

By the way, that other stuff on my bed is the package for my new microphone, now you should hear me in HD when you come onto the teamspeak server, which you certainly should do!

Trawgg

Vice Admiral
Mar 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Trawgg
Very cool. I didn't even know there was a hornet on the back. I am waiting for my Redacted hoodie to come right now. Every time I check the shipping tracking it is in Chinese though so I have no idea how much longer I have to wait. It's been 2 weeks.

Maybe I'll post an album like this too if anyone is interested.

D

DominationAgenda

Very cool. I didn't even know there was a hornet on the back. I am waiting for my Redacted hoodie to come right now. Every time I check the shipping tracking it is in Chinese though so I have no idea how much longer I have to wait. It's been 2 weeks.

Maybe I'll post an album like this too if anyone is interested.
I recieved my polo shirt ~3 weeks after I ordered it. But yea, I've heared about a lot of people not know where it was or when it is supposed to come.

Forgot your password?