Star Wars: The Last Jedi - trailer!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I'm so hyped for it, same director as the movie Brick, which was a fantastically written film. Also same guy who made Looper... which I didn't like so much but was still cool. With Disney behind this guy making sure things are proper for story telling... I'm certain it will be amazing.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I'm so hyped for it, same director as the movie Brick, which was a fantastically written film. Also same guy who made Looper... which I didn't like so much but was still cool. With Disney behind this guy making sure things are proper for story telling... I'm certain it will be amazing.
I really depends on how much room Disney gives him also. I use to work for Disney back in the day and everyone in my family has worked for them in all types of positions. They do not give much space for change. but we will see what is produced also i'm sure George lucas has some say in this.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Really looking forward to this,

AT-ATs look super awesome and i'm a sucker for a spaceship battle!
You're a sucker for a spaceship battle, huh? Then maybe you should look into this wicked sweet space sim that is currently in alpha development called Star Citizen. It might just be something you can get into enjoying as well. LoL

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
You're a sucker for a spaceship battle, huh? Then maybe you should look into this wicked sweet space sim that is currently in alpha development called Star Citizen. It might just be something you can get into enjoying as well. LoL
What is Star Citizen?

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I really depends on how much room Disney gives him also. I use to work for Disney back in the day and everyone in my family has worked for them in all types of positions. They do not give much space for change. but we will see what is produced also I'm sure George Lucas has some say in this.
I'm pretty sure George signed away all say, so it is now officially in the hands of the Evil Empire. I think though anyone with some common sense knows they should stick with as much of the signature format as possible and look for novelty only in the story, its characters, etc. Sounds like the score is new, but it is a natural development of the old--same as the last picture. It's an important part of protecting the brand to keep some things as close as possible to the originals, and I think they did an admirable job in the last episode.

I'm so excited I could pee myself! Ooops. . .WTF?!

Forgot your password?